Chapter 16.

CHAPTER 16

*Arianna's pov*

Harry took me to a very expensive restaurant for our date. We were talking and laughing about random things. This moment was perfect. He was perfect. Now, he was trying to win. We were doing a stare contest, little did he know, I'm the master of staring.

''Are you giving up?'' He asked.

''Nope, never.'' I responded, slightly amused with his face expressions.

''God, you're good at this.''

''I know.'' I chuckled.

''Okay, I give up.''

''Good.''

''Do I deserve a kiss?''

''Ha, you're so naughty. But yeah, come here.''

He leaned in, getting our lips to connect. Our lips melted perfectly together, but I pulled away. ''Why did you pull away?'' Harry asked.

''Our food is here.'' I smirked. He responded pouting.

~~~~~

''Are you tired?'' I asked. I've heard Harry yawn. He nodded.

''We can leave if you want.'' 

''Yeah sounds good.''

~~~~~

*Laetitia's pov*

''OMG don't go in there!'' I heard Eleanor yelling. We were watching Paranormal Activity 3.  This movie is freaking scary. Danielle didn't want to watch the film so she leaved. Now it was just me and Eleanor, shaking.

''Can we stop watching this? I won't be able to sleep anymore, if we continue.''

''Ye-yeah.'' she stuttered.

I felt relieved. I wonder what Ari and Harry are doing. Let me text her.

To: Arianna(: xx.

Haii gurl. How's the date? (: xxx.

A few seconds later, I got a text back.

From: Arianna(: xx.

It's perfect. Harry's so sweet, couldn't ask for anything better.Xxx

Aww, I'm  glad she's happy. They're really cute together. But I know Harry will hurt her, and I don't want to see her heartbroken again. But maybe it's because I've read to many books, where the same guy breaks a girl's heart twice or more. I don't want that to happen. I seemed lost in my thought because Eleanor wasn't in the sofa anymore.

''El? Where are you?'' I yelled.

''Over here.'' I wandered where the voice came from. The kitchen.

''Want some ice cream?'' Eleanor asked.

''Uhm, yeah I'm quiet hungry.'' 

''Put some shoes on, let's go.''

''Kay.''

~~~~~

*Harry's pov*

''Thank you, Harry. I really enjoyed today.'' Arianna spoke.

''Yeah me too.'' I hugged her tightly.

''I don't want this to end.'' She whispered.

''What do you mean?'' I got out of the embrace, trying to look into her eyes.

''I mean, I'm only here for 1 more week. And then I'm leaving.'' I looked her puzzled.

''I know that. But that doesn't mean we can't be together. We can text, call, skype, anything you want.'' She smiled, a sigh of relief.