A Final Word from LadyAMC

Y'ALL OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I cannot believe it. After all this time, I finally finished my first story. It's definitely bittersweet. I don't know how I feel about it overall, but I am proud of the progress I've made as a writer, and of the fact that I was able to put my mind into finishing this.

There was a period of time where I wanted to delete this story. I thought there was no way I could ever be a good writer, and I believed that if I kept posting, people would just tell me how bad I was and damn near beg me to stop.

It was all in my head of course, and I've taken steps to boost my confidence and mental health, and since then, I was able to finish this story. I've realized that being a writer is a process, and it doesn't matter if I started out with a hella basic story trope, I made it my own and ran with it, and I think it's turned out pretty well. I'm happier with myself than I have been in a really, really long time.

BUT I CANT FORGET ABOUT Y'ALL!

Seriously, if it weren't for your support, I don't think I would've finished this book, or even got the confidence to start writing it, so thank you lots. Roses for all of you!

I want to especially thank my day ones, who reviewed from when I posted my first chapter, were patient with all my hiatus times from writing, and/or voted on damn near every chapter:

yvette_ivy
laceyjohnson1234
aureon
lay_lay213
GyneiahJenkins
TheyLoveShortie
BeautyLovesGemini
NaeYana_
aleishamarie12345

And all of my followers, too!

ALSO I'll thank you too, silent readers!

I know you're probably thinking "Tf? They don't even say anything???", but honestly, I'm happy with people just reading my work. Obviously it's doing pretty well, and without all the reads, I wouldn't have the votes that I have. Like, when I first started, I only had 11 followers and 34 votes. But because I had about 20,000 reads, my story was still a good ways up there on the search results. So thank you too, silent readers, for getting my story on the map!

Bottom line, I just hope you enjoyed my story. It doesn't necessarily have a stated theme (those stories are coming later), but if I had to express one thing, it'd be the importance of having good people to lean on when you're going through some hard times. I didn't learn that until recently, and I sure hope you take my words to heart. Not everyone will be like Nelson or Gabi, but if you find yourself one, don't let them go.

As for a sequel? Because y'all asked so nicely, Yes. ;) Depending on the feedback, I may even include some bonus chapters of Bread, if at least to fill in some of the holes in the story. I may even have different books posted. Check back on my page for the new one!

I don't know if I'll get the time to write another story, at least until after my bonus chapters are finished. My life is unpredictable right now. But I won't forget y'all, and anything I do write, I'll be sure to make it even better than this. I'm basically in competition with myself, lol.

I hope y'all had fun reading! I would say bye at the end of this, but I hate saying goodbye, so I won't. I'll say "see you later" instead!

Until next time!

~LadyAMC