Author's Note (End Of Part 2)

Hihi! :D

SO HOW IS IT? I'm really interested in hearing what y'all think, not only because your comments make me smile ("is that my nigga the King of Pop" TOP FIVE FAVE COMMENT RIGHT THERE!), but they give me motivation, and help me decide which way to go with the story. It's even more important now that it's almost the end, and I have too many ideas to count for a bonus book and a sequel. I'd like some suggestions for those, too!

ALSO, updates will be random, sorry 'bout that! With college searching and financial aid apps, I barely even have time to straighten my hair, let alone write my story. Trust, I will have multiple chapters out at a time though, so it hopefully won't seem so long.

Another reason updates will be slower is because I'm taking steps to improve my mental health. Long story short, writing is an escape for me, and once I opened up to a lovely group of friends about my issues, I forgot how much I still loved to write. It's like creating my own world, and making the lives of my characters mirror my own (or mirror what I want mine to be like). It's therapeutic, in a way. I had to get back into the groove and the mindset I had when I first started this story, so I re-read the whole thing. At some points I think "WOW HOW HIGH WAS I TO WRITE SOME DEEP/FUNNY SHIT LIKE THAT", and other times I'm all "wow I was a basic bitch for writing that, way to go Stephanie Meyer".

(No offense to Stephanie Meyer. She's a nice lady, and having a bestselling book get made into a movie is nothing to laugh at. KUDOS!)

Bottom line, I will be doing some editing once the story's finished. Maybe I'll fill the holes in the plot with some bonus chapters, idk.

Welp, enough of my rambling. I don't know how y'all stuck with this crazy process called story telling, but I'm glad ya did, and I love you for it. Stay with me, I promise I'll make the ending a good one!

Also, little side note. If I do start writing a sequel, it will NOT SUCK. I am a perfectionist, so I will not allow rehashing of the original. The only thing that will be the same is my characters. My sequel, if I write one, will be as original as the first. Believe me, I hate it as much as you do when sequels never live up to the standard of the original.

OKAY I'M DONE FOR REAL. On to Part 3, the final installment of Bread!

Enjoy!

Love Always,

~LadyAMC