Demon/part 1.

It was a cool night. The sky was clear and you could see the stars. The hermits, which were living all together in their mansion, we're scattered around their home. 

Mumbo, grian, iskall, ren and Etho were seated around the TV with grian sitting on the floor, etho on a beanbag and iskall, mumbo and ren  on the couch. all of them playing some Mario kart together. You could hear them screaming quite often about winning or losing. 

Beef was watching them play. He sat down next to etho on the floor, watching him scream out of frustration.

False, stress, Cleo, gem and pearl, were having a sleepover at Stresses room. Watching movies and telling jokes.

Doc, Bdubs, cub, Keralis, Jevin, Wels and hels were hanging out and playing uno. With hels leading by 4 wins. Probably because he cheated, but that's not the story we are telling right now.

Xay was looking at all the cards, even though not playing. He still stayed for most of the time, next to hels's side of course.

Hypno, Xb, scar and joe searched through Netflix to find some movie to watch. Though it was quite hard to agree on a movie. Scar wanted to see a Disney movie, Xb a marvel, Hypno some horror and joe a documentary. At the end they decided on some horror movie to watch. (Because of Hypno winning Rock Paper Scissors)

Xisuma was in his work room, because he had to get work done. Even though most of the hermits protested against him working on a Friday night.

Team zit was trying to bake a cake...

„So where's the oil ?" Tango asked 

„Like the Olive oil? Or the car oil?" zedaph answered 

„Zed. You can't drink the car oil?" impulse said confused 

„I didn't know what he meant!" he tried to argue back

„Nevermind. Impulse! Do you know where the Olive oil is?" tango teased 

„In the basement" he answered mindlessly, while searching for the baking powder.

„Who's going to get the oil?" tango asked, wanting to start to make the cake already

„I'll go!" zedaph said proudly 

„Do you even know where it is?" impulse asked while reaching the top cabinet for the sugar

„He'll find it eventually" tango said dismissively.

„Yea right" impulse said not believing them. He didn't want to argue though. He got the butter out of the fridge. 

„Oki byeee" the scientist screamed running to the basement

„Be careful!" impulse shouted back

„YEA There are Demons down there!" the demon himself screamed, getting a smack on the head by TFC

„Don't scare the kid" he said strictly 

————————

The lighting system in this mansion, is kind of weird. You could access the lighting from the 2. floor for the basement. So zedaph went downstairs after turning on the light. In the basement were many little rooms. One was the food Room. Zed has been calling it that since he can think. He just couldn't remember the actual name for it. But this aside, he went in the room and opend the light.

He's been there for a while now. 

Well you can't blame him. First he forgot what he was searching for, then he couldn't find it.