First meetings - wither husbands

THIS IS PLAYING IN SEASON 1 

Fwhip ran. Behind him was running the demon named xornorth.

Fwhips Heart Beates faster than ever. He was sure that sometime now the demon will catch up to him. He didn't know what would happen. He didn't want to find out either.

He looked behind him. The demon coming near him faster and faster. He looked around. He was in a forest. A forest with many ways to run.

He run left and Heard- the demon fly into a tree. He chuckled at that. But the next moment the demon was in front of him.

He screamed. Then ran right. He ran as fast as he could. He couldn't fly, since his wings broke sometime while he crashed against a tree himself

He ran to the edge of the forest. Then almost stumbled down to his death. Beneath him was a ravine. It was way to deep to survive a fall. The next thing he knows he is cornered by the demon.

He backs away further. Some stones fell down the cliff side.

He looked down.

"I wouldnt back away further If I were you" the glitchy and deep voice of xornorth said.

He then took another step towards Fwhip. Fwhip took another step back. Forgetting the cliff in that exact moment and falling.

He didn't register what happened in the next few moments because when he finally opens his eyes, he sees that someone is holding him.

Fwhips POV:

I look up and see a man holding me. It was warm and I wanted to snuggle into him.

Then I remembered that I was falling just a few second ago. I looked at the man. His blue eyes determined as he flew out of the ravine. He had a brown beard with equally brown hair. A crown was laid on top of the hair, covering most of it.

I looked down. We were way to high up. The mysterious man was only holding me with one arm around my waist, while I was pressed against his chest. I immediately put my arms around his neck for support. He chuckled a bit.

I looked up. Did he just laugh?

I suddenly felt ground beneath my feet. I looked down and saw we were back up.

"You can let go now. You're safe" he told me.

I immediately let go. "Sorry" I mumbled.

He chuckled again and smiled at me

"Cute" he said still smiling

I immediately blushed and looked to the ground. He just laughed in return.

"Aww are you blushing ?" He asked, lifting my chin with two finders up. I was now looking at him. He had beautiful blue eyes and definitely a royal crown. Maybe he was also a king ? And he has blue eyes. Did I mention that ?

"Yep you are red" he pointed out in a flirty tone. Running his fingers over my cheek.

I looked away. Then I saw smoke. I looked that way with the mysterious man looking there too.

"Oh no" he said. Letting go of my cheek

"What ?" I asked him in a panicked voice.

He took out his sword that I haven't noticed before and held it ready for a fight.

"Just stay behind me. Ok?" He said, giving me orders. I am a soon-to-be-king myself. Why would I take orders from him?

I wanted to open my mouth to argue but he gave me a stern look that said "don't even dare to say something against that" so I just shut my mouth and waited