Nightmare - wither husbands + Hermes

This is in season 2 of empires. Joel is together with Lizzy if you want to know that. Sausage is together with Fwhip and now it's their week to take care of Hermes.

Sausages pov:

"Daddy. I can't sleep" I heard a small voice wake me up from my slumber. I opened my eyes slightly and sat up. I took out my phone. It was 2 am. I looked Over to my boyfriend. The small goblin was sleeping well, which was rare.

I then looked to my son. Hermes was a cute boy. He had a purple stripe in his brown- blond hair just like Joel did.

"What's wrong buddy?" Fwhip asked him sleepily, also sitting up. When did he wake up ?

"I... I had a bad dream." He started sniffing. He rubbed his nose in the process. I looked over at my boyfriend, who in return reached over to the night stand, opened a light and looked at Hermes.

Hermes had his sheriff toy plushy in his arm, that I gave him and was almost crying.

"Oh shi-" I hit the goblin over his head.

"Don't you dare say that again while he's here" I hissed at him pointing at the little boy.

He just looked at us.

"What happened in the dream ?" I asked him

"Well I was in a world I didn't know ? And there was a demon. It was weird and purple. I don't know." I nodded while Fwhip smiled slightly at him, patting the space between us.

"You want to sleep here today ?" Fwhip asked in a light tone.

Hermes immediately nodded and hoped onto the bed.

I cuddled him immediately and Fwhip too. Now we were in a big family hug.

"Everything's gonna be fine. We are here to protect you. Same as Lizzy and Joel" I told my son. Fwhip just held onto me tighter hugging Hermes was almost crushed in the process. He's fine tho

I smiled at them. They both just fell asleep. I did expect it from Hermes, but not from Fwhip.

He acts like he's on drugs or has a sugar rush most of the time.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. The warm comfortable and comforting bed and hug making me fall asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I headcanoned Fwhip having adhd. Cause that's how he acts like most of his videos as a goblin. 

Words: 392