Relaxation day -wither husbands

Part 2 of painting 

!I finished it at 5 am!

Fwhips pov:

I woke up with the sun. I should have been used to the light, but in the caves, there's rarely any light in the morning. Even with all the times staying at sanctuary, I would just wake up when the sun rose.

I stretched. Being small has its perks. The bed was ginormous and I, as someone that moves a lot in his sleep, it was a plus. I don't move because of nightmares. Just energy. I have way to much energy.

I looked next to me. Sausage was gone. Where's he ? It's not even 7 why's he awake ?!

I sat on the bed and looked out the window. The town square was visible. It looked so alive. Why is everyone awake at 6 in the morning ?! And like they are already running around. We goblins like to sleep till 10 and stay up for most of the night. 

I stood up and walked towards the door. On the other side to the left was another small door leading to a bathroom and if you walk straight, there's the living room with a kitchen.

Hermes room was on the right of our room.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw Hermes on the kitchen counter. He was dangling his feet and talking. I laughed.

"Good morning" I mumbled still half asleep.

"Good morning sweetheart. Did the sun wake you up ?" Sausage asked me. He stood at the oven, probably making some breakfast. I nodded and sighed.

"Hello Hermes" I said sitting down on a chair next to the counter. It was one of those chairs that you would see at a bar. Nice way to not use to much space.

Hermes nodded and smiled "I had a dream. I was flying with dad. And then we went to mom" he said happily. I laughed. Everyone had their name. Joel was dad, Lizzy was mom, sausage was daddy and I'm dada.

"What a nice dream" I said and Hermes nodded. "I want a pet now!" He said enthusiastic.

I looked at sausage and he smiled. "Yes we can get you one" sausage told his son. Hermes cheered.

I leaned my head against the counter. Hermes started laughing. He then looked at my hair.

"You have a weird hair color" Hermes told me. I chuckled.

"It's ginger. Do you like it ?" I asked him smiling. He nodded in response.

"Hermes please go sit on a chair now. I'll give you your breakfast shortly" sausage said from the stove. Hermes nodded and jumped onto a chair.

"Here you go." Sausage put a plate infront of Hermes, who in return just started eating.

Then he took two other plates out and walked towards us.

"I'm guessing you're hungry too" Sausage put the plate infront of me and sat down next to me. I smiled at him.

"Thank you" I said and started eating. He laughed. "So what's todays plan ?" I asked my boyfriend.

"We'll bring Hermes to Eddie so that we can relax" I nodded and hummed. Hermes jumped.

"Can I see bubbles?!" He screamed excitedly. Sausage nodded and told Hermes to sit back down.

———after breakfast cause I'm lazy and not gonna explain how to eat food——-

I went to get changed, while sausage changed hermes into some non-sleeping clothes.

When we were all finished we walked hand in hand. With that I obviously mean, that Hermes was in the middle and sausage and I each took one hand each.

The small boy chuckled. And walked happily.