Sent - wither husbands + background flower husbands

3rd person pov:

Fwhip and sausage have known each other for a good while now. From their childhood actually. They've been neighbours since they were 3. This still didn't stop them from liking each other. In secret though, they both were to chicken to tell each other. And this was how it should go. No one should know, the feeling should be crept for themselves.

That was until sausage had done something pretty stupid...

———————-

Sausage sat in his house writing a tweet for twitter. Nothing bad there, until he posted it. The tweet was about his crush on Fwhip.

Thinking he sent it on his private and not-known-by-his-friends account, he closed twitter and happily went off to bed.

—————————

Fwhips pov:

"Bing" my phone went notifying me of a new message.

I opened it laying on my comfy bed. Reading the tweet.

Saying I'm confused is an understatement. I was really confused, betrayed and felt hurt.

Sausage, my crush, just tweeted something. Something that made me loose all hope.

His tweet was about his crush and I didn't even know he had one. As a friend I felt betrayed. And as me crushing on him, I felt hurt.

The tweet wasn't something personal, he just described his crush:

"I have a crush on someone and don't know what I should do. He will probably never like me back. I'm just a friend to him, nothing more. And it hurts, it hurts. I care about him so much. I've known him for way to long to start something serious. He always makes me smile and laugh. His smile is so cute. It's hard not to stare. I dont wanna ruin everything we have."

I sighed. I was devastated. I looked at the responses and saw, that Joel wrote something. Joel a cheeky little, and I mean little, boy.

I read the response: "mind telling us who it is ? As one of your best friends, I will task myself with helping you find your true love!"

I laughed. It still hurt. But We should ask him about it. It's probably better to help him.

I laid down in my bunk bed, it hurt more than I wanted to admit at first. I cried. It hurt.

"Hi Fwhip, ready to sleep?" My twin asked me going into our shared room. Then she saw me crying and ran over to me. "Fwhip what happened ?!" She asked in a whisper-shout.

I told her about the tweet. She looked sadly at me, "how do you know it's not you who he means ?" She asked me with a sad smile

"We're best friends. He thinks of me as a best friend. Nothing else" I sniffled while still crying. The tears leaving my eyes like a waterfall.

She nodded in thoughts. Then she hugged me rubbing my back. I hugged her back.

"I love you" she said still hugging me.

"I love you too" I sniffled. We just fell asleep hugging each other, like good siblings do (looking at you here ashley! Be a good sister and hug me!)

———————————

School started normal. I stayed with gem most of the time. And with Jimmy and Scott. They have been together for a while now and Scott knows about my crush on sausage. He and Jimmy have been protecting me and watching out for me to not walk Into sausage. I know that isn't fair. Sausage has done nothing wrong, but I will start crying the moment I see him.