How team ZIT got together in hiding (Zedaph x impulse x tango)

!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!

This takes place in the universe of the book hiding

3rd person pov: (yes every chapter will start like this now) 

The school day just started and Zedaph walked through the halls. When he got to his locker and tried to put in the number combination, someone bumped into him.

Zedaphs pov:

I looked around and saw who it was. There was Impulse and Skizzle. They were popular. Maybe even some of the most popular people at school. Impulse looked at his best friend and then at me. I felt nervous for some reason.

'...cute..' I heard someone think. I need to get this power under control. I can't just keep reading peoples minds! This is a violation of privacy.

"Uhhh...I'm sorry ?" I said unsure and I cursed myself for sounding so terrified.

"What are you apologising for ? I was the one, who ran into you?" Skizzle said. Impulse walked up to us next to Skizzle man. I felt even more nervous.

Impulse and Skizzle aren't the bad popular kids. No they are nice and friendly. They also try to help everyone, while being confident and smart. Everyone loves them. Yea. And I may have found interest in one of them specifically.

I looked into impulses brown eyes. He has chocolate brown eyes. It matched his hair and personality. They were as cheerful as himself.

"We have to go Impulse. Tangos probably waiting already." Skizzle man told impulse. Impulse quickly looked away from me and to Skizzle.

"Oh yea. Right. Gotta go" he said then flashed me a smile. A beautiful smile may I say. His brown eyes glistening.

I saw them leave and run towards the football field. Impulse was a football star in the school. And skizz too.

I just walked to class. Bumping into someone suddenly. What's with me bumping into people today ? I then felt the hard and cold floor, as I fell down.

I looked up and saw someone I wouldn't expect here.

"Weren't you two suspended from school for a week or so ?" I asked the two boys with red eyes.

"Technically yes. But...well Xays father said he can go back. You know being the principal and everything. So I was the only one being suspended." hels said. I looked at my cousin and wanted to start laughing. But I tried to hide it

„I put in a good word for him. So now we are both back!" xay said enthusiastically

„Yep. And your here to learn, not to cause more chaos." Wels suddenly appeared. He had his arm around a person.

„Hi Wels. Hi Jev." I greeted them now sitting cross legged on the ground. Jevin was Wels boyfriend. He was wearing a white Hoodie and his blue hair was shining in the sun. His equally blue eyes showing a happy look. He was a shapeshifter. A blue smile to be specific. He can just be in a human form tho, that's why he has 

Jevin being the helpful one out of the group. Well of course his boyfriend is also helpful but well yea, its Wels. Helped me up.

'....Wow Wels! Let you cousin fall to the ground and not help him...' I heard someone think again. This time I was sure, that it was jevin. I smiled

The moment after I stood up I felt something hitting my back.

'Hey-' the person, probably thought.

I turned around and saw a slightly taller person falling to the ground. He had red eyes and blond hair and red horns on his head. It was tango.