Stranded - Wither husbands (Fwhip x sausage)

3rd person POV:

"Cmon sausage" Fwhip shouted a few meters infront of him. They were running down to the lake. Fwhip had two paddle in his hands and sausage had to carry the raft. It was more of a boat anyways, but they liked calling It a raft.

"Well I'm here carrying everything" sausage replied with a smile

"Oh really ?" Fwhip answered putting the paddles down by the lake.

"Yes really" sausage let the blue boat slowly into the clear water. Then he stood up and went over to Fwhip.

Sausage POV:

"I carried the paddles. You didn't carry everything. I also had the bag with the towels. So technically I carried more than you" Fwhip grinned up at me.

I looked down. He's so short.

„But who took the boat ?" I grinned back at him

He just looked up and tried to find a argument against me. He then settled on: „still not everything" then he walked to the paddles

I just stood there. No way I am going to let him get away with that. Not even a thank you ?

I snuck up behind him and hugged him from behind.

„WHAT?" he screamed alarmed and panicked. I snickered. I put my arms around his chest holding him there, not letting him go.

„How about a ‚thank you sausage for carrying the raft here'?„ i asked him switching my voice to sound higher to imitate his voice.

„I don't sound like that." he said looking grumpy.

„Do I get a thank you?" I asked him again. This time whispering into his ear. Then putting my head on his shoulder.

„Hmmm No" he said chuckling a bit.

„Ok that's it" I said Turing him around for him to face me. In that moment when I loosened my grip on him, he ran. He ran towards our boat and jumped in. I immediately followed.

„Come here! You won't get away with that!" I shouted after him running to catch up.

I then fell into the boat with him. He started laughing hysterically.

We laughed and laughed for a good 5 minutes. The next thing I know we where in the middle of the lake.

„Let's get back now. I'm not finished with you!" I said laughing.

„How about we go back and forget that ?" he said grinning at me.

„And let you get away ? No thanks" I answered. Then we sat there in a silence looking around. Until:

„Fwhip..."

„Yes?„

„Where are the paddles ?" I asked him in a panicked voice

„... I left them on the shore." he told me in a low and quiet voice

„Oh shit" I said. We were stuck now.

„Language" he said mindlessly back, trying to find out how deep it is.

„do you think we can Swim back ?" Fwhip asked. This might be one of the stupidest questions ever asked by him. And that's something.

"We're about 8 kilometres away from the shore and your asking me if we could swim back ? We'll be exhausted and not even half way to the shore." I answered him trying to get the stupid idea out of his head.

"Hey at least I don't need to run from you anymore." He said calmly.

"That's what you think." I shoved him to the ground of the raft and started to tickle him. This was way easier because he was just wearing some swim shorts