Chapter 4

I run back to the gym as quickly as I can. While running through the halls I saw nobody. That means I'm probably the last one to arrive there. Before I opened the door to enter, I gave myself a second to catch my breath.

"Ah, there she is!" Kaede said right as I entered the gym.

"Hmm, it's pretty spectacular seeing all 17 of us Ultimates gathered together." Kaito cheered.

"Kehehe...You may not be able to be so easygoing for much longer..." Korekiyo mumbled. What did he mean by that..?

"What's going on?" Himiko questioned

"Hmmmm" Tenko stared at her

"Hm? What are you looking at?"

"Um...Himiko, you can use amazing powers, right!? Cuz you're a psychic and stuff, right?"

"I'm not a psychic, I'm a mage." Himiko replied plainly.

"Whooooa!! That's amazing! I definitely wanna incorporate that into Neo-Aikido! Hey, what sorta training did you undergo to gain your awesome powers!?" Tenko asked excitedly

"Talking about it is too tiring..." Himiko whined

"You're pretty lazy." I say bluntly, Himiko honestly got on my nerves a bit. Can't even answer a question because she's "tired". I heard a little laugh come from Kokichi after I said that.

"Pardon me, but..we need to be on our guard. We do not know if and when danger will strike."  Keebo brought up a good point.

"Don't say that...I'm so scared..I don't know what to do.." Kokichi looked like he was about to cry...buuuuut knowing him he's probably just faking.

"There is no need to worry, Atua will protect us." Angie smiled

"Phew! That's a relief!" Kokichi answered, I just rolled my eyes.

"Is your brain full of weeds or somethin'? I'll whack 'em outta that skull of yours!" Miu yelled

"Don't worry about it! Just leave it to me!" Kaito reassured us. "If those teddy bears show themselves again, I'll kick all their asses!"

"Wait...what's that.." I say, starting to get nervous I fidget with my hands.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Korekiyo asked

"Listen closely...hear that?" I watch as the room falls silent. Everyone trying to hear what I was taking about.

"Ah, I think I hear it. It sounds like an engine from a robot anime—" Tsumugi was cut off by these...robot thingys entering the room. Surrounding us.

"Yoo-hoo! Rise and shine, ursine!"

Tsumugi screamed as Gonta ordered us all to go behind him. Everyone was in panic

"Wh-what the hell are these...monsters!?" Tenko yelled

"Whooooooaaaaa!! So coooool!!!" Kokichi stared in awe.

"They're Exisals!" Monokid explained from inside one of them

"Wh-Whatever they are, they better kill off the uggos and save me for last!" Miu shouted

"Run, Y/n!" Kokichi yelled to me, even tho he was right next to me

"Huh? Why just me...besides, didn't someone say they would "kick all their asses?" I say, looking over to Kaito.

"Wh-What the hell?! Nobody told me about these!" He looked terrified, they all did.

"Ughh, if I had my dancing equipment with it lit on fire, I probably would've been able to take these things down.." I look around me to see Kokichi staring at me. But just as we made eye contact, he looked away and walked somewhere else.....weird.