Chapter 11

Some time has passed since I was in the dining hall with the others. Once I left there, I looked for Tenko and we talked some more. I didn't even bother to look for Kokichi, and plus I just wanted to hang out with Tenko this time. As we were talking, weird music started coming from a close by monitor.

"Huh? What's that?" Tenko asked, her attention shifting to the monitor

"Maybe it's a warning that we need to start killing, the time limit is almost up..."

"Th-They need to stop screwing with us!"

"Wait, Tenko..." I quickly push her behind a wall. I heard people coming. We were out in the open hallways, but I was still going to be cautious. She picked up on why I hid both of us behind the wall. I'm guessing she heard the talking too.

"Don't worry, Y/n! I'll protect you with my Neo-Aikido!" She reassured. I gave her a smile and then we both peaked behind the wall to see who it was.

It was Angie, Himiko, Maki, Gonta, Kaito and Rantaro. They all seemed to be going downstairs. And I notice Tenko going to follow them

"Hey, Tenko? Are you going to join them..?" I ask

"Yeah! You can come too of course, but it's fine if you don't want to." She replied

"Ah, okay. No thanks," then she walked off, leaving me alone once again. I wonder what a big group like that is planning to do..?

Being alone was starting to give me a bit of anxiety. With the whole killing game and the creepy old aura that this school gives off, made me panic. I was considering going to follow Tenko and the others just for the sake of me not being alone but then the monitor went off. It was Monokuma, announcing that we only have 1 hour left until we all die. I leaned against the wall, looking down to the floor. I don't want to die. I started to overthink, and panic. I could feel my hands shaking and tears brimming my eyes. But I held myself together. Or at least, I tried to.

Instead of standing around alone. I decided to go downstairs where all the others were. Just as I was walking down the stairs, I heard a scream...coming from the library? It sounded like Tenko's voice.

I rushed to the library, hoping to arrive and see that everyone was safe. I was still shaking but I tried to hide it. Me and four other people bursted into the library at the same time. And when I walked into the library, I saw something that I hoped would never happen.

It was Rantaro's dead body. Laying there on the floor, with blood gushing out of his head. I was so shocked it's almost like I had no reaction.

"He's...dead." Maki said

"Whaaaaat? He's dead? Well, that's unfortunate." Angie seemed fine. Not effected by the sight in front of her at all.

"How can you be so calm!?" Gonta yelled, he was freaking out. I notice Shuichi going to check for any signs of breathing from Rantaro.

"...We're too late." He shook his head

"Wasn't that obvious..." I say quietly. I didn't want to seem rude, but just by looking at the scene, Rantaro was clearly dead.

Everyone started to panic, staring at the lifeless body in front of them. I felt a bit...sad. I didn't know Rantaro that well, but it's a shame he was the first one to die.

"This means the killing game has started, huh?" Maki stated, with a serious expression.

"K-Killing game!? Then someone killed Rantaro and-" Tenko was freaking out, we all were a bit. But before she could say anymore Kaede interrupted her.

"Wait, maybe not."

"Hm? What do you mean" I ask the blonde

"Maybe this killing game hasn't started...maybe...this just ended it." She explained