Chapter 18

Kokichi and I were walking outside, no particular destination though, I was just listening to him talk while we aimlessly walked around.

"Everyone's got it all wrong! I only act like a bad guy so you guys don't get too soft, y'know?" Kokichi started crying dramatically with those fake tears of his. " Y/n, you understand me! I'm so happy, I'm crying!" He yelled and sniffled in between words

"Mhmm... you're lucky I like you, if I didn't I would be with Tenko right now, leaving you to be alone" I say, crossing my arms

"Ooo! Y/n likes me, hm?~" Kokichi teased

"NO.....not like that Kokichi oh my god.." I turn my head the other way to avoid eye contact, knowing I was probably turning red

"not yet.." Kokichi said under his breath, but I couldn't hear what he said clearly

"Hm? What was that" I ask, hoping he'll repeat what he said so I could hear him.

"Nothinggg!" Kokichi was quick to change the subject. "Anywaaay, y'know I was thinking that maybe one day you could join my secret evil organization! Nishishi~ what do ya think?"

"Hm.. that does sound pretty cool, buuuut I have no reason to join it. I do have a career I'd like to pursue y'know.."

"Oh c'monn! It's pretty impressive, too. It has over 10,000 members!"

"Now that's a lie" I giggled

"Aww, you got me! But I'm telling the truth when I say I'm the supreme leader of a secret evil organization! My organization controls the entire world. But of course, it's behind the scenes. All the world's mafia syndicates are under my command. They'll get into turf wars if I don't control them. And that's just trouble for everyone. It's a pain, especially since peace is the best thing for the world." Kokichi then went on a long rant about his organization. "I make one phone call and the world changes. Let me know if you get bored with the world."

"Wooow, nice imagination Kokichi" I joked and Kokichi just pouted

"Enough about me, more about you!" Kokichi said

"Ummm, there's nothing to really know about me.."

"Hm, alright... Anyways, who's motive video did ya get? C'mon tell me, tell me!" Kokichi suddenly had a burst of energy and looked at me, waiting for my response.

"I don't think I should s—"

"I already know you got your own, I noticed you were feeling a bit down when you walked in with Tenko earlier. I waaas gonna ask if you were okay, but that would be too out of character, y'know? Anyway...it wasn't thaaat bad, right?"

"..."

"Whoops! Too insensitive, hm.. Was it seriously that bad though? I snuck into your room and watched it while you were sleeping— it's just a best friend..?"

"..."

"Why aren't you saying anythinggg, was it something I said? C'monn!" He laughed

"It's not your place to decide how bad it was, and you snuck into my room to watch it!? What the hell Kokichi!?" I wanted to cry, my voice started getting shaky but I did my best to hide it. Thinking back to my motive video...it makes me want to sit and cry in my room all day. And Kokichi was..laughing.

I started to walk back to my room, ignoring Kokichi as he called out to me.

"Y/nn! If I say sorry will you talk to me!??" He yelled as he started to run to catch up with me. My vision started to get all blurry from the tears

Before I knew it, I felt a warm presence hug me from behind.

".... Please don't hate me. I'm...sorry, I shouldn't have said that..." Kokichi's voice sounded soft and quiet, he hugged me tighter and I could feel that he dug his face into my shoulder. He sounded sincere for once.. but Kokichi.. apologizing?? I couldn't believe it