Chapter 15

"So... what should we do with this junk?" Maki asked

"Maybe we need to use these on those mysterious things all over the campus?" I answer unsurely

"And what'll happen when we do?" Tsumugi questioned

"I'm....not sure."

"Well, we'll know once we try, I'll take the junk then." Kokichi suggests excitedly

"Shouldn't we leave this to Shuichi? I mean he's a detective right, he should be good at things like this." I say

"Okay...I'll try." Shuichi speaks up

"Maaan... whatevs, I guess that's fine." Kokichi rolled his eyes at me. Everyone then began to exit the dining hall, but I stayed behind

"Need help? I figured everyone was just gonna leave it up to you to solve everything, but I can help you! ..if you want." I ask Shuichi

"Yeah sur—"

"Hey! You two again!? And here I thought y/n and I were closee" Kokichi pouted, he showed up out of nowhere..

"I guess you can come wit—"

"Yup! Of course I'm coming, gotta make sure this emo detective doesn't do anything to my fire lady ya know?" Kokichi then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me from the side.

"Your...fire lady...? Excuse me—" I said. I knew my face was probably getting red by now from all the attention, but none of the boys said anything.

"Let's just go." Shuichi suggested, Kokichi let go of me and we both followed the detective.

——

After searching for a bit, Shuichi uncovered a secret passageway from using one of the objects we received. Walking down the hall, there was a door. It seemed to be another ultimate research lab.

"It looks like it could be the ultimate magician's lab." I say, we walk into the room and were greeted with a bunch of stuff related to magic tricks. Tsumugi was also in the room along with Himiko.

We decided to talk to them for a little bit while also looking around at the stuff and then we left.

We unlocked another passageway, the research lab we found this time belonged to the ultimate maid. Korekiyo and Kirumi were in the room.

The lab looked like it was set to be in the Victorian era, it was quite nice! Although....for some reasons there were mannequins in her room, sitting at a table...? It creeped me out a bit.
I talked to Kirumi while Kokichi did his job bothering Shuichi as they looked around.

Not long after we left Kirumi's lab, we found another research lab. Most likely Gonta's. It had a bunch on insects as the design on the door.

"Do we....have to go in there??" I ask, I don't mind Gonta but I cannot stand bugs.

"You're not scared of bugs...are you!? Just wait until I tell Gonta!" Kokichi ran into the room, Shuichi following him and me entering last. Just as I suspected, the place was full of insects.

"Amazing! This paradise!" Gonta smiled as he looked around his own room.

"Hey Gonta! Did you know that y/n ha—" before Kokichi could finish his sentence I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Huh? Y/n what?" Gonta asked in confusion

"Ahaha! Nothinggg, don't listen to Kokichi, whatever he says is a li—" just as I was about to finish talking Kokichi....licked my hand!? I instantly let him go and rubbed my hand against my clothes to clean it. "Eww! What the hell Kokichi!"