The Eternal Love°♡ #1

A/N POV: 

You yawn in sleep before letting out a sigh. Rubbing your eyes twice, you sit straight on the bed and look at the alarm clock making you annoyed. You grit your teeth and turn it off making you feel little light and calm.

You close your eyes again to feel the morning air but suddenly shut up and look at the alarm clock again showing 8:47 am.

Y/N: Oh crap! I'm late.

You stood up while mumbling and wear your slippers before you storm inside the washroom. You came out of the washroom and start searching for your shoes.

Y/N: Aish Y/N you're so careless where did you put your shoes? You're already late on your first day after vacation. I'm dead Professor-Hang will kill me.

Jumping inside the room you're biting your lips. You sigh and wear heels as there is no choice left rather than wearing heels. You rush downstairs as your eyes soften when you see your grandpa reading a newspaper while sitting on a couch.

Y/N: Good morning old man...

He laugh lightly after he heard you and put his newspaper down before looking at you. You came to him and peck his cheek.

Y/N GRANDPA: Good morning princess. Are you going out somewhere? First, eat your breakfast.

Y/N: Not again!! Did you forget that today is my university?? Nunu are you going to meet the doctor or not. You're forgetting things by day passes and I'm afraid you would also forget me one day because of this stupid Alzheimer of yours.

He chuckled at you as you pouted waiting for his reply.

Y/N GRANDPA: Princess don't worry I may forget the whole world but not you.

A smile appeared on your face as you hug him.

Y/N: But still nunu please meet the doctor and leave your stubbornness for me hmm? He nodded and caresses your hands.

Y/N GRANDPA: Ok princess I will.

You smile again and peck on his cheek.

Y/N: Glad to hear ok then bye.

You were about to go but an old voice stops you.

Y/N GRANDPA: Ah eat something before you go.

You shook your head

Y/N: Nunu I'm already late. See you in the evening. Bye love you.

You said and stormed out of the house making him chuckle.

Y/N GRANDPA: Impatient girl.

You're running to your destination and from time to time you're looking at your wristwatch but suddenly you stop on your spot when you smell coffee and sandwiches which makes you lick your lips and look at the cafe shop. You were jumping on the road like you were jogging.

Y/N: What should I do? should I buy it or ignore it?

But your stomach gave you the answer.

Y/N: Anyways I'm already late few minutes more won't make it more worst.

You scoff and went inside the cafe.

Y/N: Should I buy a hot coffee or a cold coffee? I should buy cold coffee instead as I don't have time to drink hot coffee... Excuse me one cheese sandwich and one cold coffee.

After taking your order you start heading towards the door but suddenly your phone rings. You pout and hold coffee and sandwich in one hand while your other hand was busy taking out your mobile from your pocket. You were still walking towards the door but your gaze was on your pocket. Suddenly you bump into someone harshly which coffee to spill all over your shirt. You're wearing a white top and jeans with a pink jacket on the top. Your mouth was wide open in shock.

You grit your teeth in anger and look at the person but he was already giving you a cold glare-?

Y/N: Are you blind? Don't you know how to walk?

You raise your voice a little but that person was looking unbothered. He started walking towards the counter making you leave a deep sigh.

Y/N: Did he just ignore me?

You walk towards him.

Y/N: Hey you mister are you not going to apologize? You ruined up my shirt.

This time you said in a soft tone but still, he's ignoring you.

Y/N: What does he think of himself? Does he have a death wish?

You murmur while gritting your teeth.

Y/N: Hello mister are you listening?

???: Thank you.

He said to the counter girl after receiving his order and start heading out from the cafe but suddenly you hold his wrist preventing him to stop walking. He stops walking and turns to look at your grip on his and then you. You immediately left his hand making him take out a handkerchief from his coat pocket and clean his hand making you madder seeing him cleaning his hand. Do you look like trash or something to him?

Y/N: Listen mister I'm not in the mood to fight with you in this early morning so at least say sorry for what you did.

You raise your voice at him. He gave a glance at your top and then you, He again started walking making you frown your eyebrows.

Y/N: Is he deaf or something?

You murmur and shout.

Y/N: HEY MISTER!! 

He stops on his spot and you run to him.

Y/N: Are you deaf? Can't you hear me??

???: Yeah I'm hearing to a most useless stranger right now.

Y/N: What! Did you just call me useless?

???: Yes that's what I said.

He replied with a straight face. You gritted your jaws and tried to calm down.

Y/N: Look mister first of all you ruined my morning secondly you ruined my top and lastly you called me USELESS. 

You yell in front of him making him sigh.

Y/N: Apologize to me right now for walking like a blind.

???: You were walking blindly not me.

He said and again starts walking.

Y/N: Yeah stop right there!!! I'm already running late and you're making me late.

He stops walking making you also stop. He turned around and look directly into your eyes with his cold gaze. 

???: Then you shouldn't waste your ' precious time ' here.

He said and start walking making you kick the air.

Y/N: Rude jerk! I would make him to apologize me if I haven't been late today.

You murmured yourself and leave to your university.