The Eternal Love°♡ #7

Y/N: Don't take advantage of your state when you don't know how to handle your husband then why did you marry him?

You said and she gritted her jaws before raising her hand at you but before she could slap you, someone hold her wrist.

T/H: Stop it now. Don't you know fighting in public is illegal? It is disorderly conducted that it disturbs the peace and keeping the peace is a part of the social contract. Ignoring rules by brawling in public is punishable by fines or by jail. This is your family problem so solve it under your house. You're disturbing everyone with your loud voices.

You were looking at him speechlessly as you recognized him by his eyes. This whole time you didn't realize he was also here. He gave a glance at you and take off his blazer before throwing it gently on your face.

SULI: Who the hell are you?

Taehyung took off his mask making her jaw drop.

T/H: One voice of the right of citizens. We don't want to hear your stupid life problems and use unpleasant words in public. Do you want me to write a complaint against you?

Y/N POV: Is he protecting me or giving me a lecture?

SEOJUN: Ahh no-no.

T/H: Then you better know what you've to do.

He said with a serious face,

GIRL 1: Let me upload it on the internet it will surely get a lot of views.

GIRL 2: Caption it " Slut was trying to snatch a pregnant women's husband"

Taehyung gritted his jaws when he heard their conversation even though he is standing far from them. He makes a fist. But wait why is it making him angry? Was he not the one who doesn't want to involve with you? He soon focuses on their phones making everyone's phone stop working.

GIRL 1: Huh? What happened? Why suddenly did it stop working?

GIRL 2: My phone isn't working too.

BOY 1: What happened? My father bought it yesterday and how could it break down suddenly?

Everyone was confused that why their phones stopped working but they didn't have any idea who did it. Taehyung gave you a cold gaze and walk out from there.

SULI: Let's go home I don't want to stay here anymore. 

Seojun nodded and take his wife with him making you sigh in heartbroken.

You take out your phone and in the whole cafe, only your phone is working. It looks suspicious for you but you ignore it and make a call.

Y/N: Let's meet at our place.

You said and cut the call before the person on the other hand could say something.

> AT THE HOUSE

Taehyung came inside the house with an angry expression on his face. He walks to the dining and grips the glass and jug of water before pouring it. He drank it in one breath and placed it on the table harshly while breathing heavily.

T/H: She has no idea what would happen if I didn't break down their phones. She is really out of her mind. Crazy girl.

He said and on the other side Yeontan also came into the living while saying;

YEONTAN: She is seriously crazy. What she thinks about herself!

Taehyung looks down at Yeontan.