The Eternal Love°♡ #10

A/N POV: 

You both are on the way towards your class and suddenly you remember.

Y/N: Hey you know... Jihye is again going to join this college.

Jungkook looks at you.

J/K: Who is Jihye??

You gave him a weird look.

Y/N: Principle's daughter!!

J/K: Yeah that rich girl. I remember she left to continue her studies overseas?

Y/N: Yeah but I don't know I heard from somewhere that she is back. By the way, why are you in suit today?

You raise your eyebrow making Jungkook look at himself first. 

J/K: Yeah it's because I went to my dad's company in the early morning and I came directly from there to pick you up.

You make an "O" face and continue walking on the stairs.

Meanwhile, Jihye was walking in the corridor while a girl was walking behind her. Oh yeah, she's Jihye's only friend Hana. Jihye is quite popular in the whole college because of her beauty and style.

RANDOM GIRL: Jihye please forgive me. I didn't mean to badmouth about you. Please don't complain about me to your father.

Jihye stops walking and turns to look at her.

JIHYE: You didn't mean that huh? What she was saying about me, Hana?

HANA: She was saying "Jihye is still single what a waste of her beauty. She probably had plastic surgery".

JIHYE: Yeah exactly first of all this is my problem to be single. Not your fvcking problem. Second of all myself, Jihye isn't born on this earth to date a bustard-like guys in this world. No one can melt my heart and no one can win my heart. Look back and see how many guys are dying for me. But for me, Jihye is not fvcking interested in them. Understood darling?

She said while smirking at her and starts walking from there leaving that girl trembling in fear because she knows that now this is her end.

HANA: Well said Jihye.

JIHYE: Sigh I don't understand why the heck everyone in this college is interested so much about my personal life. Hana give me lipstick she ruined my mood.

Hana nodded and immediately handed her lipstick. She starts putting lipstick on her lips but her jaw drops as soon as she saw a damn fine and handsome guy walking in her direction. 

Lipstick fell down from her hand and she stops walking. Seems like she is not feeling any energy in her legs. Her heart beats fast when Jungkook takes one step forward towards her.

JIHYE POV: Who is he? OH GOD, why is he walking towards me??? Ah did he just make an eye contact with me???

Jungkook made an eye contact with her and bowed down to pick up the lipstick from the floor.

JIHYE POV: Ah why is he bowing at me? Hey no no please stand up.

Jungkook stood straight and extend his hand to give her lipstick but she was still standing there with wide eyes seemed like she just saw a living ghost.

J/K: Your lipstick.

He said making her snap back and hesitantly take the lipstick from his hand but her hand touches his skin making her feel butterflies in her stomach.