The Eternal Love°♡ #3

Y/N: He is that rude jerk who spilled coffee on me in the morning.

He frowns his eyebrows.

J/K: Professor Kim Taehyung? Is he that man?

Y/N: Yess! and what is the professor up to? He looks like our age and teaching us? I'm sure he's also studying somewhere. I should talk to the principal that how can he hire a young professor to teach us our main subject. I can't take it.

T/H: Let's start with where I left my lecture last time.

You scoff.

EVERYONE: Ok Prof. Kim!!

They all said in one voice looking like they were singing an anthem. And some girls are simping over him making you more annoyed.

Y/N: I'm not going to listen to anything that he says. He should learn something first instead of coming here and teaching us.

You were murmuring and suddenly Taehyung look at you making you stop murmuring and sit straight. Are you afraid of him now?

He looks for a second in your eyes with his cold orbs and then walks to the other side making you grit your jaws in anger.

Y/N: I'm not afraid if he'd recognize me. Rude jerk!

You murmured again making him look at you.

Y/N: Did I murmur out loud? 

You murmur again and frown your eyebrows.

T/H: Who is talking in my class?

You look here and there and find out there is a pin drop silence and if someone drops a pin here it can also make a sound.

Y/N: Is he talking about me?

You raise your eyebrow and mumble. After rounding his eyes all over the hall his eyes again went on you but you were smirking at him now. He ignored you and looked at the history book.

T/H: In 1776, In Philadelphia, the second continental congress declared the independence of the colonies as the "United States".

He started giving a lecture but you weren't focusing in the class.

You and Jungkook are good at every subject, you both are those types of students who sit on the backbench but always score the highest marks on exams. You whisper to Jungkook who was fully concentrating on the lecture.

Y/N: Do you know his age?

He looks at you.

J/K: I don't know.

Y/N: I'm sure that he is only one year older than us then how could he teach us? What's his name again?

J/K: Professor Kim Taehyung.

Y/N: Oh please don't call him Professor.

J/K: What are you trying to do?

Y/N: I'm going to complain principal about him. I'm not going to learn from those who aren't professional.

J/K: Kit Kat just keep listening to his lecture you'd like it.

You scoff.

Y/N: Like my foot. Are you my friend or his? I guess he's stalking me. Firstly, he spilled coffee on me and now became my professor. Aish!

T/H: Stand up.

A deep cold voice makes you flinch suddenly. You look at him and find him staring at you with his cold orbs. You point your finger at yourself before looking here and there.