The Eternal Love°♡ #6

A/N POV: 

You walk inside the bedroom and placed your luggage in the corner before letting yourself free on the bed. Suddenly your phone buzz in your pocket and you take out the phone and look at the screen making you immediately sit straight.

You received a message from Seojun your boyfriend after 10 months. It made you confuse when you read the message "Can we meet? I want to talk to you it's urgent." You frown your eyebrows but simply reply "Okay" and you got up to get ready.

After a while you walk out from the bathroom while wearing a simple beautiful dress, you put some lipstick on your lips, and comb your hair. 

Y/N POV: Why did he suddenly want to meet me? Anyways I'm going to see his face after 10 months. Should I tell him that I want to break up with him?

While thinking you walk out of your room.

> AT THE CAFE

Walking inside the cafe, you find no sign of Seojun but see a pregnant woman as her womb is visible. She's waving her hand at you making you confused. You point your finger at yourself and she nodded with a serious face. Curiosity takes over you so you walk towards her and sit in front of her.

???: Are you Lee Y/N?

Y/N: Yes, I am but who are you?

Her face turned into an angry one clearly showing by her expressions. 

???: My name is Chang Suli. How dare you have affair with my husband behind my back??

She said in a harsh tone making you more confused.

Y/N: Umm excuse me Mrs. but I don't know what you're talking about. I think you got the wrong person. I came here to meet my boyfriend.

SULI: BOYFRIEND!? You don't have any shame. How could you try to ruin someone's married life huh?

She yells at you making you look around and found everyone giving you a sharp glare.

Y/N: I don't understand why are you yelling at me.

 SULI: You don't know what is happening here? I'm your so-called boyfriend SEOJUN'S WIFE!!!

Your eyes widen. 

Y/N: Huh? What?

You just can't believe what you just heard. Everything seems like a nightmare and you wanted to wake up but you can't because it's reality.

SULI: Now you're acting like you don't know me huh? Did you think that you can have an affair with my husband and I'd never come to know about it??

Y/N: Look I seriously don't know that. He never told me that he was married.

SULI: You wrench! Do you know how much I'm suffering right now?

You look at her and realize it's not a good idea to raise your voice at her in this state, although you're also frustrated about the current situation.

Y/N: I'm humbly sorry but I don't know that he is married and I even came here to break up with him.

SULI: Stop lying you wrench!

She is making you angrier. This is not your fault. Seojun lied to you and what's your fault in it? You're also heartbroken right now and she is yelling against you.

On the other hand, Taehyung walks inside the cafe and found a woman is yelling at a familiar girl. He ignores the situation and walks towards the counter as your back is facing him.

SULI: Your type of sluts snatch other's husbands and ruin their married life.

You stood up.

Y/N: Now it's enough and enough! You yelled at me and I stayed quiet, You pointed finger at me and I stayed quiet but now this is enough!

Taehyung recognized the voice and turn around to look at the situation and found you there.

Y/N: Your husband is the fault, not me. I was keeping myself calm because you're pregnant but it doesn't mean you can say anything which comes in your mouth. Your husband lied to me in the first place. In 2 years of a relationship, he didn't even tell me that he was married so where is my fault huh? I was also getting sick of this relationship. So stop pointing a finger at me and ask your husband instead why did he do that. He also lied to me just like to you. I'm not a slut nor do I intend to ruin anyone's married life understand?

You grip your bag and was about to go when you see Seojun standing at the entrance. You grit your jaws after looking at him but he walks towards you angrily and grips your arm before dragging you in the corner harshly.

Taehyung was looking at everything and this is making his blood boil in anger when he saw Seojun dragging you in the corner harshly.

SEOJUN: Why the hell were you shouting at her?

He said in a low voice enough to hear you but you push him harshly.

Y/N: Don't you know?? Why the hell you didn't tell me that you're married.

You yelled making your voice echo in the whole cafe and everyone started looking at you.

SEOJUN: Y/N can't you keep your voice lower? everyone is looking at us.

Y/N: I don't care!! You made me your mistress without even letting me know. Now I understand why were you busy all the time.

SEOJUN: I wanted to tell you.

Y/N: But when??

You grip his collar as tears started forming in your eyes.

SEOJUN: Y/N please can you keep your voice lower. Let's just end it here and I don't want to be in a relationship with you when my wife is pregnant and I don't want to raise my child while having these types of problems.

Y/N: You want a break-up? Who also wanted to be in a relationship with a bustard like you!

You again yelled but someone threw water on you making you fully wet. Wet clothes make your inner to reveal. When your gaze went on the person who hurled water on you, it makes you angrier.

SULI: How dare you call my husband a bustard? You're slut. You were trying to snatch my husband from me.

You make a fist in anger and throwback your wet hairs.

Y/N: Don't take advantage of your state when you don't know how to handle your husband then why did you marry him?

You said and she gritted her jaws before raising her hand at you but before she could slap you, someone hold her wrist.