The Eternal Love°♡ #13

A/N POV: 

Staring far from everyone, you're glaring at Taehyung and cursing him from inside. Your back is leaning on a tree and your arms were crossed over your chest. Taehyung is talking with the bus driver and all students are waiting while holding their bags. Jungkook saw you giving a death glare to Taehyung as he curiously asked-

J/K: Why are you looking at him like that?

You sigh and look at him.

Y/N: Because I've to work on his command. Aish I don't want to be his assistant. 

You cry dramatically making Jungkook chuckle. 

J/K: It's ok Kit Kat that was in your face.

Y/N: Fate my foot. 

You mumble, suddenly you see Jihye is running towards you both and standing in front of you. 

JIHYE: Can I join your company?

You nodded but Jungkook looked at you in disbelief. Jihye smiles widely and put her arm across Jungkook's arm making her look at her. 

J/K: What are you doing?

JIHYE: Nothing...

She giggles making Jungkook sigh. You were staring at Taehyung but soon you stood straight when his gaze fell on you.

T/H: Ms. Y/N...

He called out your name, you sighed.

Y/N: What is it? 

You yelled as you were standing a little far from him. 

T/H: Come over here. 

He said in a cold tone making you roll your eyes and go with him. 

Y/N: Yes?

T/H: Is everyone here?

He asked you while turning some pages in the attendance register. You look around and say-

Y/N: Yes everyone's here I guess. 

He looks at you and handed the attendance register. 

T/H: Then take the attendance and send everyone inside the bus one by one.

He said and walk to his car parking behind the bus making you punch the air.

Y/N: Why can't he do this on his own?

You murmur.

T/H: Then what are assistants for? 

He said and look at you making your eyes widen that how could he hear that.

Y/N: Huh? How did you?

T/H: Nothing just do your work. 

Then you start doing your work and after 25 minutes you're finally done with your work. Jungkook sat beside Jihye as she begged you to let sit beside Jungkook. He is kinda pissed of cause you let Jihye sit beside him.

You crack your head and one more time sees the attendance sheet in case no one is left. You close the register and were about to enter the bus when someone called you from behind. 

T/H: Ms. Y/N...

You turn around and look at him. 

Y/N: Is there something more left Prof. Kim? 

He pierces his eyes on you making you gulp.

T/H: You're going to come with me in my car. 

Your eyes were slightly wide.