The Eternal Love°♡ #4

Y/N: So can I leave now or something more is left?

He looks down at the paper again and says;

T/H: That's all.

You nod your head in anger and leave outside.

J/K: What happened? Did he scold you?

Y/N: Scold my foot. He doesn't have the courage to scold me. He wants me to make my past assignments that were left and submit them in 5 days.

His eyes widen.

J/K: In 5 days? I guess there were 6 assignments.

Y/N: Yes 6 assignments in 5 days. He has probably gone crazy. I don't want to fail in exams that's why I'm doing this otherwise I'd never listened to his orders. And by the way, are you gonna help me?

J/K: Sure Kit Kat.

You nodded and smiled.

Y/N: You'll make 3 and I'll make 3 ok?

J/K: Okay.

Then you both went out from there.

Walking alone you're heading towards your while thinking about a heavy load of assignments on your head.

Y/N: Stupid why did you act cool in front of him? You should've asked for more days. Aish now how can I make 3 assignments in 5 days?

You were talking to yourself when suddenly you feel someone walking behind you. You just look around and find a man in black pants and a jacket. You ignore it and continue walking but again you feel that man's walking speed increases towards you which makes you gulp and also increase your speed.

Your heart started pounding fast. After some time you turn around and see that man stop chasing you and take out his phone.

???: I can't find the house where is it?

While talking on the phone he walked to the other side making you sigh in relief.

Y/N: Stupid what were you thinking. Every man with a black suit isn't a kidnapper or criminal.

You laugh at yourself and went to your house but someone is still keeping eyes on you from behind the steel pillar. Seeing your walking figure, he put his phone in his pocket and smirked.

Y/N: Nunu I'm home.

You hurl your bag on the sofa and sit in front of him but he was looking upset making you frown your eyebrows.

Y/N: What's wrong Nunu?

He sighs and looks up at you.

Y/N GRANDPA: I met the doctor today.

Your smile dropped after seeing his serious face. You immediately stood up and sat beside him.

Y/N: What he said? Is it serious?

Y/N GRANDPA: No it's not serious but it can be serious if I didn't treat it immediately.

Y/N: So?

Y/N GRANDPA: So he suggested me to treat my disease from Switzerland for 6 months. He said there is his friend who is a professional doctor and he'll cure my disease but...

Y/N: What?

You raise your eyebrow and hold his hand.

Y/N GRANDPA: He said I had to do this immediately otherwise my condition will become more worst.