The Eternal Love°♡ #5

T/H & Y/N: YOU!?

You both were staring at each other speechlessly.

Y/N POV: Is he my grandpa's friend? But he's young.

Your mind started going down in confusion.

Y/N: A-are you Lee Yunhyuk's friend?

You raise your eyebrows and he replied without thinking twice as he is still in shock looking at you in front of him.

T/H: Yes I am. How do you know him?

He said with a straight face but you were in confusion there that how could he be your grandpa's friend.

Y/N: I'm Lee Yunhyuk's granddaughter Lee Y/N. 

Oops! He screws up, His and Yeontan's jaws drop at the same time.

T/H: Umm I'm...

Y/N: Are you my grandpa's friend? But you're-

T/H: He's my grandpa's friend. 

He lied.

Y/N: But you just said you're his friend.

You asked in confusion.

T/H: I- I meant that he is also like my friend. He is too friendly, isn't he?

You make an "O" face.

Y/N: Yeah he is.

YEONTAN: Bravo what a smooth lie.

He said but for you, it was just bark but Taehyung understands him and ignores him.

T/H: What are you doing here?

He crosses his arms over his chest.

Y/N: Did your grandpa not tell you that I'm gonna live here from now on.

Taehyung's eyes widen.

T/H: WHAT? Why??

You smirk after seeing it in a shocked face.

Y/N: Ask your grandpa instead.

He immediately took out his phone from his pocket and go a little far from you so you can't hear him and he makes a call.

> ON OTP

T/H: Mr. Lee what is your granddaughter doing in my house?

He asked your grandpa.

Y/N GRANDPA: Oh sorry Taehyung I forgot to tell you. I'm going to Switzerland for my Alzheimer's treatment for at least 6 months and I know you for 30 years and only can trust you in this cruel world. That's why I'm leaving Y/N on you. Please take care of her for me.

T/H: She was about to know my real identity.

Y/N GRANDPA: Huh? How??

T/H: Perhaps did you also forget my real identity and told her you're my friend?

Y/N GRANDPA: OMO I forgot that also.

T/H: She asked me if I'm your friend and I said yes.

YN GRANDPA: Then?

T/H: Don't worry I'll handle everything. I told her that you're my grandpa's close friend and also you're like my friend.

Y/N GRANDPA: Did she believe you?

Taehyung turns to look at you and found you playing with Yeontan.

T/H: I guess she believed it.

He heard and chuckled from the other side.

Y/N GRANDPA: She is very innocent. She believes anyone easily. Please make sure you take care of her behind her back.

T/H: Hmm!

Y/N GRANDPA: Ok then talk to you later.

Taehyung hummed in response and cut the call, You were patting yeontan's back and you stood up when you saw him walking towards you.

Y/N: What did he say?

T/H: Upstairs, the right one.

You frown your eyebrows. 

Y/N: Huh? What?

T/H: Your room.

Y/N: Ah ok. 

You leave upstairs.

> AT THE ROADWAY

Taehyung was standing on the pavement, waiting for the traffic light to turn red as he is feeling annoying while thinking about you're gonna live with him from now. He was glaring at the traffic light when suddenly he started feeling weird, feeling someone's presence around him.

T/H: He is around me. I can feel him!

Taehyung looks here and there. His eyes are impatiently finding someone. The traffic light turns red and people started heading to their destination but Taehyung's eyes are finding someone.

Everyone is going pass by Taehyung making his shoulder hit with anyone, if not today then never thought is running through his head. Besides a little child was following his mother behind while holding an ice cream, his whole focus was on the ice cream.

But the kid got bumped into someone making ice cream fall on the road. The person who bumped into the child smirk and goes from there. The kid sadly kneels on the road while thinking he could save some ice cream. The kid's mother went far from him but it was too late when she realized her child is missing.

The traffic light turns into green and cars started heading forward. The kid's mother started shouting.

KID'S MOTHER: Jihoon!!

She was shouting his name and the kid confusedly look at his mother and then on the road, he realizes that he was in the middle of the running road and starts crying.

KID'S MOTHER: Please someone save him!!

A big truck was coming forward in the kid's direction at high speed. The driver pulls the brake but it doesn't work as it takes a while for a truck to stop after pulling the brake.

Taehyung's eyes immediately went to the kid on the road and the truck. Without thinking twice, he used his power and went to the kid in a blink and take him to his mother on the other side of the road. Everyone's mouth was wide open in shock.

GIRL: What just happened? Did you see that?

BOY: What the heck was that? Who is he?

Taehyung put down the kid on the ground and smiled at his mother but her state wasn't looking ok. She was trembling to make Taehyung smile softly. He just snap his finger and everything went normal again. He removed everyone's memory of who was standing there and on the other side, the truck driver was confused that why did he pull the brakes and again started driving. The kid's mother looks at her child and say;

KID'S MOTHER: Jihoon hold my hand or you'll go missing.

Kid nodded at his mother and they both go from there. Taehyung sighs in relief and looks at the other side of the road, his eyes still finding someone.

T/H: Did I again lose him?

???: You'll never find me.

The person said who got bumped into the child while looking at Taehyung from the far and smirk.