Chapter 1

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the third season of the World's Most Wanted Show!"

"This is a show that has made countless people crazy! Ten major consortiums invested, hundreds of billions of dollars in rewards, and hundreds of participants from all walks of life!"

"This is not just a game between hunters and fugitives, but a collision of limits and limits!"

"All participating "escapers" will be put in jail, and their "escape journey" will officially start in 24 hours! "

"After the broadcast of the first two seasons, the huge impact caused and some social security issues refracted have been highly recognized. We have reason to believe that this season will be even more exciting!"

Tokai City…

At this moment, the vast square was full of people, and even the noon sun could not stop the enthusiasm of the crowd.

The faces of countless people were filled with excitement.

"My God! The third season of the world's most wanted is actually in our Donghai City as the starting station?! This is also great!"

"Absolutely! The world is wanted, the world is arrested, and the world is on the run! The fugitives face the pursuit of the pursuers as "fugitives". I heard that it is very exciting! "

"It's small, the pattern is small! It's more than exciting, you haven't watched the last two seasons, in order to escape the pursuit, those fugitives are doing their best hahaha."

"It's not just escaping from the pursuit, but in addition to the pursuit, you can also complete the hidden tasks of the show team. Once completed, you will receive special rewards!"

"That's right, the rewards for fugitives are really too rich. As long as they are selected, there will be 500,000 direct rewards. The longer they can "escape", the more rewards they will get, up to 100 billion US dollars! "

"Hundreds of billions of dollars... I can't even dream of it! It's just a pity that in the first two seasons, the one who escaped the longest has escaped for less than a week, and none of the special tasks have been completed."

"Sure, because of the partnership, the show team owns a part of the police station's rights. In this case, who can run away?"

At this moment, with the voice of the host, thousands of people were discussing in the square, and various voices emerged one after another.

In the crowd, a young man in white clothes looked a little blank.

What am I...traveling? !

Su Yu looked at the scene around him and couldn't help taking a breath of cold air.

In an instant, a flood of memories flooded into my mind.

The owner of this body is also called Su Yu.

He used to be a fresh graduate in Beihai City and was facing the problem of finding a job after graduation.

Later, when I saw the registration activity of the Global Wanted Program Group, I signed up to participate.

What I didn't expect was that it was actually chosen?

The most irritating thing is that after this guy came here, because he was too excited, coupled with the hot weather, he went into heat stroke and went into shock, and then passed through it for himself?

I'm sorry!

Su Yu said that he was a little confused.

It's just that the situation is now here, and Su Yu's brows immediately wrinkled.