Chapter 51

This is too coincidental, right? !

Why did the East China Sea Circus run to the side of the museum to perform just when Su Yu was releasing the information?

Moreover, why did the number of people from other places in the East China Sea suddenly surge? !

Absolutely wrong!

Zhang Mingshan and Wang Tao thought of one person at the same time.

"Su Yu!" The two said in unison.

The other three looked puzzled.

But after Zhang Mingshan's explanation, several people quickly understood.

"What do you mean, the magician from before is most likely Su Yu?" Zhao Wanqing asked in surprise.

Zhang Mingshan said in a deep voice.

"Not sure yet, but for now, it seems likely."

"I also felt that the guy looked like Su Yu, but I checked carefully at the time, and the guy didn't wear makeup." Wang Tao said with a frown.

Li Kai hesitated for a while.

"Maybe, they just simply want to get hot?"

"Impossible, if it's just to rub off the popularity, the number of people coming to the East China Sea from other places will not increase for no reason."

Qi Haiming shook his head.

"Su Yu, maybe it's the magician, or, in other words, Su Yu, will appear in this open-air performance tonight."

"Only these two possibilities will attract such a large audience."

It has to be said that Qi Haiming's analysis is very reasonable.

Currently, there are only these two possibilities!

No matter what, Su Yu will appear in this open-air performance tonight!

In the live broadcast room, many viewers were surprised.

【Good guy! The hunter team feels more and more powerful, and can deduce so many things through such small details? Also totally guessed! 】

【Beep! It turns out that not only God Su is growing up, but the pursuers are getting more and more powerful! 】

[Niubi, worthy of being a top-level detective, this reasoning is unbelievable! 】

[I just calmed down just now, but now I'm a little worried about God Su, the pursuers really aren't for nothing. 】

There was a lot of discussion in the live broadcast room, and at the scene, Wang Tao was already excited.

"Then do you want me to bring someone to arrest him?"

Hearing this, Zhang Mingshan shook his head.

"No, the other party must be trying to distract us. If we go, we'll be fooled by him."

"Not necessarily. Have you forgotten the ten hunters we secretly arranged?"

Qi Haiming suddenly smiled.

"That guy doesn't know where the ten pursuers are placed, that's our best way."

"This time, Su Yu is in the light, and we are in the dark."

When several people heard Wang Tao's words, they all looked at each other with excited expressions.

The ten pursuers were secretly arranged by them.

Even the audience avoided it.

The reason is that I don't want Su Yu to have any chance to know.

Where did these 10 pursuers disappear?