Chapter 2

"Ding! The god-level escape system is loaded successfully!"

The moment this voice sounded, Su Yu was stunned on the spot.

coming!

It's here!

The standard system for traversers!

Author Gou does not deceive me!

Su Yu was overjoyed and immediately spoke up.

"System, introduce your abilities!"

"Good host, this system is called the god-level escape system, which aims to make the host the strongest fugitive, so that the host has abilities that ordinary people can't imagine."

"The binding is successful now, the novice gift package has been opened, does the host receive it?"

The system beeps.

Su Yu nodded without hesitation.

"receive!"

"Ding! Congrats to the host for obtaining a 20-point increase in all-round attributes! Congrats to the host for obtaining the god-level stealing skill!"

The sound of the system sounded one after another, and at the same time, in front of Su Yu, a personal panel appeared that only he could see.

Host: Su Yu;

IQ: 140 (the average IQ of ordinary people is 115);

Strength: 132 (average 110 for normal people);

Speed: 135 (average 110 for ordinary people);

Possess skills: God-level stealing skills (max);

System mall: not enabled;

The panel appeared in front of Su Yu, and he instantly understood it.

IQ, power and speed, needless to say.

It's obviously way above average. Of course, this is also because the system has added points to itself.

Added 20 points directly!

In other words, his current comprehensive quality far exceeds that of ordinary people!

Including Su Yu himself can feel it.

Now my own thinking is running, several times faster than before!

The body that was originally weak now seems to be full of explosive power!

This made Su Yu very satisfied.

An IQ of 140 is definitely a terrifying value.

You know, Einstein, one of the greatest scientists, had an IQ of only 146!

He is 140, maybe not as good as him in scientific research, but in terms of thinking, he will definitely kill a lot of people!

In terms of physical fitness, Su Yu made a preliminary estimate.

I am afraid that my current speed can be compared with some professional athletes.

Including strength, too!

The system...strong!

Su Yu was deeply moved.

What surprised him the most was that.

The system also gave itself a skill!

God-level stealing skills!

Still full!

Su Yu was a little surprised when he felt as if he had been immersed in a certain experience for decades.

This is amazing too!