Chapter 30

Just call me Teacher Su.

Su Yu stepped onto the podium and wrote his surname on the blackboard.

Looking back, looking down, it was quiet.

Su Yu could notice that almost everyone had a frustrated expression on their faces.

He can understand this.

After all, I haven't attended math class for a few days, and everyone must be very happy.

They came over suddenly, they were not happy, it was inevitable.

But what does it have to do with yourself?

I just come here and run away, it doesn't matter.

With a faint smile, Su Yu pushed on his glasses and opened the syllabus.

The syllabus is clearly recorded, and the teaching content is almost halfway through.

"Good classmates, Mr. Li has given you an inequality in teaching, right?"

Su Yu smiled and looked at the dozens of students below.

Until this time, everyone finally accepted their fate.

Several students answered Su Yu's question.

Su Yu nodded, and when he was about to speak, an untimely voice suddenly came from behind.

"Wang Zhuang! I'm **** Wang Zhuang you! Hahaha, lose money and take money!"

At the back of the classroom, suddenly there was a shouting sound.

This made the entire classroom quiet, and Su Yu also looked back.

Putting down the syllabus, he walked down the rear.

Just as he walked over, Su Yu raised his brows.

I saw three boys with colorful hair sitting at the back of the classroom with a deck of playing cards in their hands.

"Sit back to your seat." Su Yu said lightly.

But in this regard, a few boys seem to have not heard it, and play cards on their own.

This made Su Yu's eyes narrow, and the live broadcast room was even more lively.

[Good guy, don't hang up God Su for a moment]

[Niubi, completely and completely, don't give Su Shen any face]

[It's arrogant, Su Shen is a teacher no matter how he is now, this is completely ignored. 】

【Suggest Su Shen to teach you a lesson】

【Second proposal +10086】

Countless viewers immediately began to be dissatisfied with Su Yu.

While Su Yu stared at the few people below, he suddenly smiled.

He saw something.

These people are usually used to being wild in the classroom, and Li Xue herself is a female teacher, so there is absolutely no way to deal with them.

It's just that Li Xue can indulge them, which doesn't mean that he can allow them to disrupt the classroom order at will.

He didn't even take himself seriously!

"I'll give you three numbers, stand up by yourself."

Su Yu's voice became colder.

It's just a few people who still didn't look at Su Yu, but instead became happier the more they played.