Chapter 156-160

Only this suspicious target remains.

If they can't find it again, they can only check elsewhere.

"It's already 1 o'clock in the evening, everyone, let's rest early, we will go there tomorrow morning."

Finally, Shangguanyue spoke.

Several people heard the words, but there was nothing to refute.

This is the only suspicious target, but there are many others.

These goals were only tentatively finalized tonight, and the action will start tomorrow.

"Well, everyone, take a good rest."

Zhang Mingshan smiled.

Several people got up and walked towards the room, everyone was exhausted.

In other words, since joining the hunter team, it has not been easy.

Because of Su Yu, everyone is busy every day.

Seeing this, Shangguan Yun also carried the computer back.

A few people didn't let her intervene all night, which made Little Loli very unhappy.

Time passed slowly.

The night passed quickly.

"Everyone, it's almost time to go!"

early morning……

Shangguanyue and several chase officers had already finished breakfast and came to the conference room.

Shangguan Yun was still drinking glucose water reluctantly.

Although Su Yu's disguised doctor is good, Shangguan Yun's condition is also real.

Therefore, the added sugar should not be less.

After chatting for a while about the specific division of labor, several people got up.

"OK, Xiaoyun and I are in charge of searching for the villa area in the South China Sea coastal area, while you are going to search in other areas and try to meet at noon today."

Shangguan Yuedao, with Shangguan Yun and a group of pursuers, headed towards the coast of the South China Sea.

And Wang Tao and the others also took their pursuers and went in other directions.

In the live broadcast room, countless viewers were also excited when they saw this scene.

[Good guy, the pursuit is fast enough! 】

[Yes, it's faster than the two days that Su Shen predicted, Su Shen should not be arrested right? 】

[As I thought, wouldn't it be embarrassing if Su Shen was discovered before he left? 】

[Shangguanyue and Shangguanyun are responsible for searching the coast of the South China Sea? It is really possible to bump into Su Shen! 】

In the live broadcast room, countless people were talking.

And at the same time.

South Sea Coast Villas.

Su Yu just woke up.

Lying in the bedroom and looking at the blue sea outside, Su Yu felt like he didn't want to get up.

Life is beautiful.

In the live broadcast room, countless viewers could not help but be anxious when they saw this.

【I lost it! Shangguanyue and Shangguanyun are all on the way, why is Su Shen still lying in bed? 】