Chapter 67

Su Yu pushed in the door and saw a middle-aged man sitting on a chair.

The middle-aged man was obviously stunned when he saw Su Yu.

"you are……"

He tentatively said and looked at Su Yu's outfit and the driver behind him.

Su Yu also had a stunned expression on his face.

"Did I go to the wrong office? Isn't this the office of Director He?"

Mr. Ho?

The man was stunned for a moment, and quickly spoke up.

"The chief stationmaster went to the capital yesterday to attend a meeting. Currently, I am the rotating station chief, Zhang Feng."

"So that's the case." Su Yu looked regretful.

"I'm the vice president of Qianyun Investment Group, Su Yun. I contacted your chief station two days ago to discuss the issue of station advertising investment. I didn't expect him to leave."

"I'm so sorry, I'll come back another day."

With that said, Su Yu turned around and left.

And Zhang Feng, who was sitting in his seat originally, was also a little confused.

Qianyun Group investor?

He glanced at Su Yu for a moment, and suddenly thought of something.

Wait, the high-speed rail station in the next city seems to have been invested by Qianyun Group's advertising last month?

This made Zhang Feng hesitate.

Just thinking of the currently vacated blockbuster advertising space, he stood up.

"Hahaha, that's the case, but don't rush to leave. It's good that the chief stationmaster went to a meeting, but I'm the rotating stationmaster now, Mr. Su, why don't we discuss it first?"

Zhang Feng looked at Su Yu with enthusiasm.

Seeing this, a faint smile appeared on Su Yu's face.

Hooked!

But even so, Su Yu's expression was still a little embarrassed.

"In this case, since our investment amount is relatively large this time, I think it's better to have a chat with your head of the website."

"It doesn't matter, how much are you going to vote?"

"50 million, contract for advertising rights for two years."

50000000? !

When Zhang Feng heard this, he immediately took a deep breath.

Dude, what's the point of throwing money at this? !

Thinking of this, the smile on his face became even more enthusiastic.

"Qianyun Group really made a lot of money. You have already contracted the advertisements of the Northern Railway. Are you ready to contract the South?"

"Almost, it is now a pioneer pilot."

Su Yu smiled lightly.

"Well, in that case, why doesn't Mr. Su sit down and talk about it?"

Zhang Feng smiled and took Su Yu's hand and motioned Su Yu to sit down.

At this point in the plan, Su Yu also sat down.

"Mr. Zhang, are you sure you can really call the shots?"

"Of course, if you want you to afford an advertising space, of course you can." Zhang Feng said quickly.