Chapter 82

When the words fell, Su Yu strode into the ski resort.

In the live broadcast room, countless viewers became more and more puzzled when they saw this.

[God Su is going to use the ski resort to escape? 】

[It should be, I just read it from the pursuer, Shangguanyue judged so. 】

[Yes, but now that the helicopters on the opposite side are dispatched, Su Shen is not easy to run, right? 】

[This is not very clear]

In the live broadcast room, there was a lot of discussion.

on site……

Less than a minute after Su Yu entered the ski resort, the pursuers arrived.

"Quick! After Su Yu entered the ski resort, he headed for the competition area!" Li Kai said loudly, staring at the monitor on the computer.

When several people heard the words, they did not dare to hesitate, and immediately ran towards the ski resort.

At the rear, more than a dozen pursuer vehicles also speeded up.

In the sky in the distance, there is a small black spot rapidly approaching.

It's a chaser helicopter!

Hundreds of pursuers rushed into the ski resort, and the movement was naturally not small.

Countless tourists watched this scene and were a little surprised.

Those who knew him were instantly excited.

"My God! Isn't this the world's most wanted hunter?"

"They're here?! Does that mean that God Su is also here?!"

"It should be, they are here, and Su Shen should be here too!"

Tourists were all excited immediately, taking pictures with their mobile phones.

In the sky, the helicopter arrived.

"Captain Shangguan, it is currently confirmed that Su Yu is moving towards the mountaintop ski area."

There is a voice coming from the walkie-talkie.

That was the pursuer who was in charge of observing the situation on the helicopter. He was always determining Su Yu's position according to the position given by Li Kai!

When Wang Tao heard this, he immediately spoke up.

"Let's go now?!"

"Ok."

Shangguanyue nodded when she heard the words, but she had some doubts in her heart.

Su Yu, why are you walking towards the top of the mountain?

Shouldn't he be heading towards the edge of the ski resort if he wanted to escape?

If you are going to the top of the mountain, it should be skiing.

Is it possible, this guy is ready? !

Shangguanyue guessed in her heart, but she was not quite sure.

Su Yu, will you choose this way?

A total of more than a hundred pursuers, half of them were left on the ground waiting for orders.

The other 50 followed Shangguanyue and the others and headed up the mountain.

Wang Tao even rented a sleigh directly.

"Get in the car!"

Wang Tao pointed to the back.