Chapter 60

Hello...

An extremely cold voice sounded.

The next moment, everyone in the pursuer team looked at the door.

At the door, I saw a woman standing.

The woman is about 170 feet tall and has fair skin.

Wearing a feminine suit, lilac curly hair draped over her shoulders, with a faint luster in the sun.

On the extremely delicate face, a pair of eyes are staring at the five pursuers.

Among the five, except for Zhao Wanqing, the others were all men.

Zhang Mingshan and others, it can be said that they were a little distracted for a moment.

beautiful!

This face value, compared to those top-notch actresses, is not much better!

Even because of the high-cold temperament that rejects people thousands of miles away, it is even more amazing!

In the live broadcast room, it was instantly boiling.

【Oh my God! This new hunter is too beautiful, isn't it? ! And it smells good. 】

【Goddess level! I love it]

[It feels so cool, I've been i've been i'

[Meimeimei, the program team actually found such a beautiful young lady! 】

Countless people in the live broadcast room were talking.

At the scene, the trance was only for a moment, and several people were not ordinary people.

Zhang Mingshan quickly stood up and extended his hand to the woman with a smile.

"Hello, and welcome to the hunter team."

Zhang Mingshan extended his hand enthusiastically.

The woman nodded, and after shaking hands with Zhang Mingshan, she didn't say anything, which made the atmosphere a little awkward.

"Uh, beauty, would you like to introduce yourself first?" Wang Tao said tentatively.

Hearing the words, the woman glanced at Wang Tao, her cold face did not change.

"My name is Shangguanyue, and I come from the International Police Agency, mainly responsible for international high-tech crimes." The woman said briefly.

As soon as Zhang Mingshan heard this, they all looked at each other with surprise in their eyes.

From the International Police Service? !

And is it specialized in high-tech crime? !

This time the program team has really paid a lot of money!

And Zhang Mingshan, a former police inspector, knows better.

What is the International Police Service Organization?

Those who can join it are the elites of the elites in the police stations of various countries, and everyone has brilliant achievements!

And this time, the program team actually invited one? !

Zhang Mingshan was pleasantly surprised.

And in the live broadcast room, it is an instant frying pan.

【Trench? ! International Police Organization? Shangguan month? ! 】

【I lost it! The program team actually invited Shangguanyue? ! Beep! 】