Chapter 146-150

Inside the hospital…

Su Yu has already entered it.

Glancing at the monitor on the corner, Su Yu smiled.

The monitoring line has now been cut off, and it will take at least a few hours to repair it.

This time is the time to perform.

Passing through the hall where people came and went, Su Yu found a bathroom and walked in. After a few minutes, he came out and had a complete makeover.

He became an elegant middle-aged man wearing gold-rimmed glasses and looking like he was close to forty.

Looking at his outfit in the mirror, Su Yu walked upstairs.

Just as Su Yu entered the elevator with his forefoot, Wang Tao and a few others rushed in behind him.

"Now send a few people to guard the door, let's search up layer by layer!" Wang Tao took a deep breath.

In this regard, no one refuted anything, and they all began to search.

Sixth floor…

Su Yu stepped out of the elevator and walked towards the corridor.

In the live broadcast room, countless viewers became puzzled at this moment.

【What does God Su want to do? 】

[I don't know, now the whole hospital is blocked, Su Shen has nowhere to run. 】

[Good guy, Wang Tao's search speed is really fast, he found the second floor in no time. 】

[Don't say it, they have to ask everyone when they see it, so they didn't go in the ICU! 】

In the live broadcast room, countless people began to worry about Su Yu.

On Su Yu's side, he was heading towards an office at the end of the corridor.

Yes…

He is now using god-level camouflage skills to disguise himself as a doctor.

Coupled with the exchanged god-level medical skills.

Shangguan Yun, can she see through herself?

can not…

The identity that he disguised is real, but the other party is not in the hospital now.

He also has real medical skills.

No matter how smart Shangguan Yun was, he would never have thought of this.

Everything is real, I just used the information difference.

With a faint smile, when Su Yu was about to enter the office, suddenly, a nurse next to him looked at Su Yu with a surprised expression.

"Professor Sun, are you back?!"

The head nurse looked very excited.

Su Yu stopped, glanced at the opponent's badge, and quickly smiled.

"What's the matter, is there something wrong?"

"Don't mention it, the dean is dying of worry now, you should go and see him quickly, there is a little trouble in the courtyard."

trouble?

Su Yu was stunned.

Are you afraid that you might encounter medical troubles or some patients with special diseases?

After thinking for a while, Su Yu went to the dean's office.

I am a disguise, I don't want to reveal my secrets, and it adds authenticity.