Chapter 176-180

The eyes of the audience fell on Su Yu at this moment.

Countless spectators looked at Su Yu, but soon, they shook their heads in disappointment.

This is a new face, at least in domestic basketball, that has never been seen before.

A rookie substitute?

The previous Zhang Wen is at least somewhat famous in the domestic basketball world.

Now that a pure rookie has been replaced, isn't this a proper way to be blown up?

It's almost beyond question.

Many viewers were disappointed.

On Wang Tao's side, he glanced at Su Yu below and didn't notice anything wrong.

Su Yu had replaced the previous human skin mask and was not recognized.

"Can't beat Zhang Wen before, can this person beat him?" Shangguanyue asked curiously.

Wang Tao shook his head.

"I've never seen this player before, how can he play." Wang Tao said.

This is true.

Generally, if you play well, you won't be anonymous.

Even if you post some videos on the Internet, you will get attention and finally be noticed by the team.

But now, it's a completely new face.

In this regard, Shangguanyue nodded and said nothing.

Right now, no one in the audience is optimistic.

Su Yu didn't pay attention to these, or didn't care at all.

His eyes were all on a tall white man on the field.

Really Harveys?

Su Yu was slightly surprised.

He always thought that it would be a duplicate name, but he didn't expect it to be the real Harveys.

That's kind of interesting.

A smile appeared at the corner of Su Yu's mouth, and he walked towards the stadium without any haste.

"You take Zhang Wen's place, to Harveys, do you know?"

Su Yu had just walked into the basketball court when a boy gasped and pointed at Harveys opposite.

Hearing this, Su Yu nodded and looked at Harveys.

The white man was also looking at Su Yu, but he didn't care too much.

Their previous starters have been blown up by themselves, and the bench is no exception.

In this regard, Harveys has absolute confidence.

This can be seen by looking at the races currently racing in NAB events.

White and black races, physical fitness does have a big advantage in this type of sporting event that requires fierce confrontation.

Of course, Harveys was not stupid enough to belittle the Dragon Kingdom, or even the whole of East Asia.

After all, I still make a lot of money here every year, so there is no need to cut off the money.

"Hello."

Harveys smiled and reached out to Su Yu.

Su Yu nodded, shook hands with the other party a little, and returned to the team.

"OK, the Nanhai team's backup power forward is in place. The game will continue in 3 minutes. Please prepare yourself."

The host's voice sounded.