Chapter 74

The shot is the fury of thunder!

Su Yu stared at Jin Biao, and his right hand brazenly exerted force!

Far beyond the physical quality of ordinary people, he is extremely powerful.

Ka Ka Ka!

In an instant, Jin Biao's wrist was pinched with a click.

"You **** die for Lao Tzu!"

Jin Biao raised his hand and stabbed towards Su Yu, but Su Yu easily avoided it.

This made Jin Biao's face even more ugly.

Feeling the bone-piercing pain in his wrist, he was already furious to the extreme.

"Okay! Good boy! You still have some **** things, don't you?! I want to see today, whether you are powerful, or our three brothers' knives are powerful!"

Jin Biao laughed angrily, and pulled the dagger towards Su Yu.

When the other two saw this, killing intent also appeared in their eyes.

Countless viewers in the live broadcast room panicked when they saw this scene.

【Damn! Su Shen is really in danger now, the three people on the opposite side all have knives! 】

[My coach told me that even if it is a national fighting champion, if you see someone with a knife, it is better to go first. 】

[Yes, if you stab him casually, you may lose your ability to move. God Su, run away! 】

【Run Su God! 】

At this moment, countless people are sweating on their palms.

And ten kilometers away.

Shangguanyue and the others were also nervous when they saw this.

They are from the police station, so they naturally know the difference between those with knives and those without knives.

Faced with such a weapon, the slightest carelessness may lead to death!

Not to mention that there are still three people on the other side!

And this point, Wang Tao, who was born in the special forces, knows best.

"In this case, Su Yupao is the best choice."

"Maybe." Shangguan Yue said.

She knew that Su Yu forbearance for so long, if it was just for running, it was unnecessary.

More, still want to save people!

At the Dongchuan Police Station, countless police detectives were also staring nervously at Su Yu's live broadcast.

What is he going to do?

on site……

Jin Biao's eyes were cold.

He twisted his swollen wrist and grinned.

"You have a lot of strength, but these days, no matter how strong you are, you won't be able to take a few knives, kid, take your life!" Jin Biao laughed.

The three approached Su Yu from three angles.

The girl was already shivering.

She grabbed Su Yu's hand tightly and didn't have the courage to raise her head.

Su Yu, on the other hand, looked at the other party with cold eyes, facing each other while frantically searching for something in the system mall.

Finally, Su Yu found it.