Chapter 57

Countless people looked at Su Yu's figure that jumped down, and they were already boiling!

【Grass! ! What kind of magic operation is this? ! Wingsuit flying? ! 】

[I understand what Su Shen wants to do! He deliberately went upstairs to attract all the pursuers, and then flew away in a wingsuit! 】

【Absolutely! At first I thought that Su Shen was seeking his own death! 】

[Don't say it, looking at Wang Tao's expression, my heart aches]

[Wang Tao: I thought the opportunity was coming again, but I didn't expect him to fly...he really flew...]

[This is also too bullshit! But until now, I still haven't figured out how God Su took the Crimson Moon. 】

In the live broadcast room, countless viewers were almost excited and couldn't help themselves.

This is so exciting!

Who would have thought that Su Shen faced hundreds of pursuers by himself, a hundred times his own strength, and finally left in such a dashing and gorgeous way?

From beginning to end, there was no trace of panic at all!

It can be said to make countless people dazzled!

And the scene...

Wang Tao stood there blankly, looking at the position where Su Yu left when he left, unable to react for a while.

Qi Haiming and Zhang Mingshan are not much better than him.

The two of them stood in the same place, looking at each other blankly.

Originally, everyone thought that Su Yu had nowhere to run.

But who would have thought that this guy chose to use this almost impossible method... to get rid of himself and others!

Located above the 500-meter-high building, everyone's heart is chilled by the cold wind.

You and others... what kind of guy are you facing? !

Time and time again, every time I was teased by the other party in the palm of my hand!

Every time, I watched as Su Yu, who was only a short distance away, calmly left.

But I and others can only watch it here, there is no other way!

"Have a cigarette."

In the end, Zhang Mingshan sighed, took out a pack of cigarettes from his arms, and handed them to Wang Tao and Qi Haiming.

He did not order to hunt down Su Yu now.

Because everyone knows that with Su Yu's means, if he disappears, it really disappears.

So, the three men sat on the edge of the rooftop and smoked cigarettes silently.

However, after a long delay, Zhao Wanqing and Li Kai, who had caught up, saw this scene, and their expressions were a little dazed.

"Where's Su Yu?"

"Run." Wang Tao said hoarsely.

He doesn't want to talk about it now.

Even the pursuit of Su Yu almost lost confidence.

In one breath, the hit almost disappeared!

Seeing this scene, Zhao Wanqing was silent for a while.

As a psychology professor, her pursuit of Su Yu... was actually not very useful.

A person like Su Yu has never regarded himself as a true fugitive.