The book

At night, Soudamini was lying on her bed and keep thinking about those pirates, will, Elizabeth and cutler.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mini: I don't believe that cutler is a heartless man. no...how exciting the pirates life was...I wish I could go their time and enjoy the pirates life...I wish I could met Captin jack sparrow..

suddenly Mini saw a shadow outside her room. then it moved from their. She looked there.

 She looked there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mini: what was that?? haww...maybe thief...i should catch him.

Mini get down from her bed and walked towards her door. she open her door and look at the corridor...the shadow moved once again. Mini take a flower vas and follow the shadow. she went some steps then the shadow is vanish.

Mini: where did the thief go?

Suddenly she heard a sound of opening door of store-room. she quickly went their but she find no one. She searched all over the room but she couldn't find any thing. when she is about to go she heard flipping sound of book. she turned and notice that their is a book is laying on the floor. she started to read the book.

Mini: is that the story which grandpa told us? let's read

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mini: is that the story which grandpa told us? let's read...

page: 1

the introduction of captain jack sparrow.

page 10:

the Carrabin sea

page 20

the pirates

page 30

Barbosa

page 40

the past of Devy jones

Mini is just can't stop reading the book. a different excitement she is feeling now. she just reading and reading..

page 50

goddess calypso.

page 60

jones and calypso

page 80

caging calypso

page 90

the black pearl and flying Dutchman

page 100

pirates vs British ruler.

the time is stopped.

page 200

The rising of East India trading company

page 300

the world end.

page 400

blank....blank......

Mini: the rest of the pages are blank? is it a book or a diary?

suddenly she saw a hole in the book.

Mini: what's that?

Mini check inside and find a ring. suddenly some alphabet stating visible in that page.

Mini: (in shock) wha...what is going on?

the alphabet set and making some sentence. Mini read that.

Mini: welcome to the Carrabin world. wear the ring and round the diamond. if you want to fulfil your wish?

Mini is watching the ring. she guessed right. she is in dilemma to wear it or not. but she is also curious to know about this so she finally decide to do it. she went to her room. pack some cloth for her, some food, her first aid box, lighter, a warm duvet and her phone. then she wear the ring and started rotating the diamond in it. then some light came from the ring and it shine mini's whole body. then suddenly she disappeared. mini's grandpa is watched everything by standing outside the room. he smirked and said that, "now all the curse will turn to blessing"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey friends, Didn't you like our lovely heroine?  previous part, I added picture of our beloved Will and Elizabeth. And The scary romantic pair #DayvyTia.

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें