Going to the port

At Island.

Mini making breakfast for cutler. He was sat on a Chair which is placed In Front of the hut.He saw a medium piece of wood their.Mini bring the breakfast of her and Cutler. It was so simple.

Mini: Here you go Cutler. Your breakfast.

Cutler: Thank you Mini

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cutler: Thank you Mini. (taking the plate from her)by the way. what was that for?

Mini: Oh that one. It's surprize.

Cutler: Ok. (Mini forward him some thing) oh..knife and folk?

Mini: Yes. I found it with the stolen things.

Cutler: What??? Stolen things!!!

Mini: (casually)...Yes...(Excited) You know what when I came here I saw a ship. And then.....

Mini told the whole story to cutler.

Cutler: But mini that's not fair. You can give them money.

Mini: I know.(sad). Even I didn't want to stole that things. but they saw me and point their guns. I tried to talk with them but they weren't ready to listen. so, I just ran from their and the bag was also went with me. what is my mistake? (pout)

Cutler: Ok.  If I will be able to go to port royal, I will pay the money. don't be sorry.

Mini: Ok. Should we start?

Cutler: sure.

They started to eat. After finishing the breakfast. Mini went to the kitchen. She started to cook food for their lunch. Cutler went to the kitchen.

Cutler: May I help you?

Mini: Ok .First of all, Let's make a flour Doue.

Cutler: ok.

Mini was teaching Cutler that how to make Doue. Cutler poured so much water. So, it was complete mess. Then Mini poured some more flour and the amount of water became balanced.

Mini: That's how the doue is make. understood?

Cutler: Yes mam.

Then Mini Apply a pinch of flour in his nose. Cutler frown and then He also do the same with Mini. Mini made a cute pout. Cutler chuckle to see this. Mini also laugh with him.

Cutler: At my house the servant works at kitchen. so, there is no need to go to kitchen.

Mini: I have also servant. But we shouldn't be dependent to others. My dad taught basic skills of cooking to me so that I can be survive in emergencies.

Cutler: Your dad?

Mini: hmmm.

Cutler: What about you mom?

Mini: (sigh) She was dead while giving birth to me.

Cutler: (startle) I....I am...sorry...

Mini: oh...it's ok. Don't be sorry. My dad played the role of both mother and father. He always support me. When I do anything wrong, He correct me. He live my dream with me. Sometimes I wish If I could see my mother. But my father gave so much love to me that no other father could able to give their daughter.

Cutler: (sad smile) you are so lucky to have a supportive father. Not everyone is lucky enough to have such a father.

There was a pinch of sadness in his smile. Mini was about to ask but Cutler interrupt her asking if she want any more help. Mini said that it is enough. They both are done to making the lunch. They went outside. As usual Mini was holding Cutler's hand. They both saw small boat was coming to them.

Cutler: What's that Mini?

Mini: An old women is on the boat. Maybe she is a fisher women. Let me Check.

She made him sit and she went to talk to the women.

Mini: Hey!!! Who are you?

Women: oh. my name is Cathy. I need to supply this at the shop of port royal. They already paid my money. If I won't supply them, they will arrest me. I have a small child. If they arrest me, who will take care of my baby.

Mini: Oh. But why did you came here?

Women: Actually, A ship was about to arrive to pick up my fishes. But those people did not come. That's why I have to go to Port Royal myself. But my home is too far.If I leave today, I will not be able to go home tonight. My baby is very small. He will not be able to live without me. I saw a new built hut and I assume that maybe someone is staying here. That's why I have come to ask for help.

Mini: Don't worry. I will go to port Royal. Can you give me the address of the shop?

Women: Yes, here is the pass. You can find the address here. You have to give it to the shopkeeper.

Mini: oh...ok. I will go.

Women: Thank you... I will be very grateful to you.

Mini: it's ok. but I have no boat. How can I go their?

Women: Don't worry. There is another boat. It's small but enough for you. last time I left my boat. it was maybe...Ahh here..

Mini: (in mind) Was this boat here? Hidden in the leaves? Had I known earlier, Cutler would have been taken straight to the hospital. Didn't need to worry so much. Not even this ring. Couldn't tell me straight? I was so scared in vain.(glaring the ring)

The women sat on her boat and went to her home. Mini went to Cutler and said everything to him. She sat on her knees before Cutler and hold his hand.

Mini: Cutler can you stay here? If it was possible, I would have taken you with me. But I can't do that. I hope you could understand.

Cutler: Don't worry I will manage.

Mini: Thank you Cutler.

Mini was about to go.

Cutler: ah..Mini...Since you are going to port, please bring some news of East India Trading Company.

Mini: Sure. I will.

Then Mini was ready to go. She turned. She didn't want to leave him alone. Cutler raised his eyebrow in question.

Mini: Lunch is ready. Just heat before you eat. Don't hold the bowl with hand. Hold it with cloth. And don't forget to take your medicines. It's on cupboard. Let me do this. You won't find.

She is about to come but Cutler stopped her.

Cutler: Mini....stop. I will do this. Don't worry. I am not a kid like you.

Mini: ok...but wait..(frown) Did you just called me a Kid? I am not a kid. I am 19 years old.

Cutler: Yes. 19 years old kid. Now go otherwise you will be late.

Mini: I'll back soon.

Cutler: I'll wait for you.

Mini turned once again. Cutler waved his hand. She also waved her hand and then aboard the boat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY READERS, HOPE YOU ARE EXCITING. VOTE AND COMMENT. WHAT DO YOU THING ABOUT UPCOMING PART? 

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें