Mini's new friend

In morning, the sun was so shining. Mini wake up from her beautiful sleep.

Mini pov

I got up in a jerk and the first thing came to my mind is "OH MY GOD. AGAIN I WILL MISS MY FIRST LECTURE." but then I watched carefully the room and I remember that I am in vacation and I slept in his ship. The ship which bears symbol of his pride. The symbol of pride and wealth of Lord cutler becket. After getting bath, I got myself ready but My hairs are still wet cause I didn't brought my hair dryer. I don't know how could the ladies of this era dry their hair. Moreover There is no other woman here except me. So, I did let my hair open to dry it in natural wind. I went outside of my room to meet Cutler. I stood at a place where I can feel the view of sea. I was amazed with the view of sea. I was feeling the environment with closed eyes. but suddenly.."Doctor Sen, Lord becket is waiting for you at breakfast table. please come fast. He don't like to late." One of Cutler's servant said.I ran to there. I saw a newspaper in his hand. He didn't started yet. He was waiting for me. He saw me and take out his pocket watch to see the time. I'd heard that Britishers were so punctual for time. Mini be ready for the punishment. Oh god...I am feeling like I'm in school and Cutler is my teacher who is going to punish me.

POV Ends.

Mini: Good morning Cutler...(most sweetest smile)

Cutler: Good morning...(sternly) you are 5 minute late Mini.

Mini: Sorry Cutler. (puppy eyes).

Cutler: It's ok. (smile) Shall we?

Mini: Sure.

They started to Eat their breakfast.

Cutler's POV

I saw her when she was enjoying the breeze of sea. She just now took bath. Her hairs are still wet. I didn't notice this before that her hair is so long till her waist. A little curly. She is looking so fresh even without using a pinch of makeup. She is looking much beautiful even without jewelries. And also.....(mentally chuckle) Cute...

(mentally chuckle) Cute

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL. SORRY TO UNEDIT THE PHOTO. TRY TO IMAGINE SHE IS ON SHIP. PLEEEEZZZZ (puppy eyes))

POV ends

Some hair stands are coming to mini's face and troubling her. She was irritate with that.

Mini: Cutler, Do you know how can I dry my hair? I mean what the ladies of here do to dry their hair?

Cutler: Mini, Am I look like a women to you? (sarcastically). How Could I know?

Mini: Yeh.. how could you.

Cutler: By the way, What does that means to ladies of here do to dry their hair? Do you ladies have different method to dry you hairs? (casually)

Mini: No...I mean...I thought something maybe different here.

Cutler: You look beautiful in open hair. Don't tie those. (smile)

Mini: haan? (raised her eye brows). Cutler are you trying to impress me? (teasing mood).It means....ISHHH!!! (naughty smile)

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें