Good bye mini

Next morning at Island.

Mini was doing something with wood. At jungle. Cutler called mini as he had done dressed up perfectly. Mini went there and hold Cutler's hand.

Mini: Cutler, look I have a surprise for you.

She give him a cane which was made with wood.

Cutler: Oh so that was your surprise? You made cane for me.

Mini: (smiled) Yes. Now you will not need my support to walk. Now you will be able to walk on your own. (slowly) Maybe you don't need me anymore.

Cutler: Thank you. Mini. For thinking about me. (in mind) But I like to walk by holding your hand.

Mini: ok. let's go to Cathy's shop. The have a ship which go to port royal to supply the fishes . They will help us.

Actually Mini told him the news which she got from The shopkeeper. Cutler decided to go back to Port Royal.

They aboard the boat with Mr. Cherry. and went to nearby port to go to Cathy's shop. They reached the shop.

The shopkeeper: Hello madam!! You are fine!! we were so worried about you.

Mini: oh...don't worry. See I am perfectly fine. Actually I need a little help.

The shopkeeper's daughter is also came there to hear his father's voice.

"Oh madam!! how are you?"

Mini: Fine.

The shopkeeper: please tell us madam how can we help you?

Mini: You once said that you also supplies fishes at port Royal for profitable trading.

The shopkeeper: yes.

Mini: And Still you are sending fishes at port royal. It is giving you only loss but still you are doing.

The shopkeeper: What else we can do madam. The Company is collapse and also our business. We had to pay a heavy price for the death of Lord Beckett. But the crew of our ship is depend on us. so, whatever the profit we got, We clear their payments.

Mini: What If, you and other small shopkeeper who's business is collapse is get back their trading?

The shopkeeper: But how it is possible?

Mini: Let me introduce you someone. (come inn please)

The shopkeeper and his daughter is shocked.

The shopkeeper: lord....

Girl: Becket...

A worker collapse unconscious on floor.

Cutler is looking to Mini.

Mini: Actually they attend you funeral ceremony.

Cutler: (disappoint look)

Mini told them the whole story and they agreed to help them.

Mini and Cutler was sitting on the ship. The awkward silent is between them. Mini was looking to Cutler. He was rubbing his thumb on the cane and tapping his feet on the floor.

Mini: Cutler, are you nervous?

Cutler: No! I mean...How did you know?

Mini shrugs and smile.

Cutler: yes. a little....Mini will the company be able to stand again?...It was my dream to see the Company in top position....I...(nervous)

Mini hold Cutlers hand and said

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें