Mini and Captain Jack Sparrow

Captain Jack Sparrow was perplex look at Mini. Mini look at him and screamed, " AAAA!!! Captain Jack Sparrow!!!"

"AAAAAA!!!!" Jack sparrow also screamed. Mini ran to him. Jack steps backward.

Mini: Captain Jack Sparrow! What a plesent surprise! OH God!!! Jack, I wanted to meet with you and here you are. Infront of me!! I don't believe this. Can I pinch you?
Jack: What?
Mini didn't wait and pinched him.
Jack: Aghh!!
Mini: Oh your in real!! AAA!!

Jack: Who are you? (Rubbing the pinched area)

Mini: Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Mini. I mean Dr, Soudamini Sen.

Jack: Doc? Never seen before. But why are ya here? Did ya firnd any paitient?

Mini: Oh no. Just watching the beauty of the sea. What about you?

Jack: oh...yeh... Actually I need a ship. To go for trade. (With an attitude)

Mini: yeh, I know police are searching for you. Don't worry I'll help you to escape.

Jack wide his eyes for a while then he change his expression to his usual one.

Suddenly he saw some police and he moved the ship in other direction. There was many hustle bustle. Mini was enjoying the ship ride.

Mini: Wow it's awesome! You are too good!

Jack: This ship is good. Is it yours?

Mini: No. It's Cutler's.

Jack: WHATT!!!! Cutler Becket?

Mini: Yes. He give me permission. (Mini said casually)

At Port Royal,

Cutler was walking in anger.

Cutler: I told her...I told her not to come Infront of his majesty. But Mini being Mini...Now where had she disappeared nobody knows. What is she upto...who knows? Brainless kid.

At the ship,

Jack: But why did he gave ya this ship?

Mini: Oh, I'm his best friend. He always listen to me.

Jack: Really? Lord Becket make friends? What negotiation he did with you?

Mini: Nahhh!! Nothing negotiating.

Jack: (taking his bottle of Rum) once we had a friendship.

Mini looked at him.

Jack: We first met at Calabar. I was working for EITC. He was really hard working and ambitious person. He is capable to run a company. I don't know how rich and sophisticate people behave, how they dress, how they talk, how they walk. He was the first person who taught me table manners. Now it helps me to fool those policemen. At this matter, I'm gratefull to him.

Mini: Seems like you both had a good relation.

Jack: He was the first one who made me Captain. But I didn't know it was his trap to fulfil his own ambition.

Mini was about to ask something, suddenly "OH NO!!!"

Jack moved the ship suddenly, Mini stumble for the sudden move. She looked behind and find the police officers behind them. Jack keep moving the ship and making the police men confuse and after sometime, they both get far enough from their sight.

Mini said in excitement, "WOW JACK!! THAT WAS SUPERB!!

Jack laugh.

Mini saw the P mark on his hand.

Mini: Jack, You are not suppose to be a pirate. Then why did you choose this path.

Jack paused for a while and said,

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें