Introducing each other

Mini and Cutler walking together. After some time they both stop as cutler is tired now. His leg is weak now. They were sat on the sea shore.

Mini: Is your leg hurting?

Cutler: Yes, (sigh) A little

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cutler: Yes, (sigh) A little.

Mini: The infection is recover but your leg is became little weak now.

Cutler: But it's better than lost of leg. If the infection won't recover maybe you would have been cut my leg.

Mini: yes. but Thank god.

Cutler: By the way we are staying together almost 1 month. But We don't know anything other than each other's names. And as friends, we have the right to know about each other. Is not it?

Mini: Yes, you're right. let's start.

Cutler: So, I am Lord Cutler Becket. The...

Mini: The Chairman of East India Trading Company. You joined East India Trading Company as a governor. For many years you faithfully served the Company, eventually becoming the Director of West African Imports and Exports for the Company. From your post in Calabar , you organized a search for the mythical island of karma, hoping to find its legendary treasures. But something happened there and you mission became unsuccessful. You nonetheless continued to work for the Company. More than a decade after the incomplete mission, You were granted the title of , eventually becoming the Company's governor. As a duly appointed representative of king george II, he led the Company's expansion in the Caribbean, taking control over Port royal with the blessing of the Crown, turning it into his base of operations. With the huge EITC fleet and army of mercenaries an under your command, Lord Beckett made it his goal to forever annihilate piracy from the world. And then.....

Cutler: How do you know that?

Mini: amm....actually...(nervous)Cutler: who are you? How do you know about this? (suspicious)

Mini: (in mind) If I tell him that I am from future then he will take this in wrong way. I won't be able to know him properly.

Cutler: Mini...

Mini: oh..come on Cutler... You only said this to me.

Cutler: Did I? When?

Mini: When you was at unconscious state.

Cutler: Really?

Mini: yes.. and you were also muttering some like sparrow, pirates many things. What was that mean?

Cutler: AAhan...long story. I will tell you later. Now will you tell me about yourself?

 Now will you tell me about yourself?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें