The rescue

Soudamini was swimming in sea. she is literally enjoying these things. now she is alone in these island. suddenly she saw something..it is maybe a flag. a body is tangling with the flag. maybe dead body. she is shocked and confused.

 she is shocked and confused

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SOUDAMINI'S POV

I was enjoying my bath. suddenly I noticed a body is floating in the sea. maybe it is a dead body. I swim near the body to take him out of the water. I successfully take him out from water. I Placed him carefully on his back and turn his head to the side. The clothe was a flag probably. The flag of east India trading company. I removed the cloth from the body- actually it was a man probably his early thirty or Forty. he looks rich and powerful person. maybe he was a Britisher. his expensive clothes are indicating these. His untanned skin is saying that he never went so much outside. he has several injury in his body, his hand has some burning, his face has many black spots. maybe he is a sailor and ship cached fire. I was examining him for any sign of life. I place my ear next to his chest to hear his heart beat. It was really faint. as a medical student the first thing came to my mind is I have to save him. I  felt the air on my cheek. I hold his hand and checked his pulse for 10 sec. I quickly started to bring water from his stomach and giving him CPR. after some time he cough, splutters and retches up stomach's worth sea water. I found his pulse and he starts breathing. I help him to sit.

"There...easy now....yes..." I said rubbing his shaking shoulder.

He said between his caught..."am....a..m..I...dead?"

I said, "no...you are alive...you have some injury...there is my house...lets go their...you need medication. come..."

I hold his one hand and trying to make him stand. but

"ahhh....my leg.....my leg" the person said. I notice the wound in his leg. I large part of wood impaled in his leg.it is a serious injury. I have to take him in my own built house but he can't walk...he is not in his sense. what should I do....

POV ENDS

Then Soudamini hold him strongly. She put his one hand on her shoulder. Her one hand is holding him by his wase and another hand holding his arm. His head is resting on her head. He is short according to men but for Soudamini he is taller than her. Her tiny frame is struggling to taking his large frame. Finally she is able to enter him in her house. She make him lie on bed. She bring boiled water, a sharp surgical knife, some cotton and bandage. She clear his wounded place. Then she bring a sharp knife and heat that on fire.

soudamini: Look...maybe it will hurt a lot. but please bear this. I have to get piece of wood out of your leg. otherwise it will be dangerous for you. so please.

The person is asked her suspiciously "how can you be sure that this process will work?"

Soumini: I am a medical student. It's general knowledge for all medical student and also who knows about folk medicine. 

The man is little convinced but he probably scared for the cut. whatever he quickly hide that and muttered "ok...I will bear..."

and then Soudamini is trying to get out the wood from his leg but it is hurting him a lot. so Soudamini is trying to talk to him in order to distract his mind from the pain.

Soudamini: So...how did you injured this much terribly? (still focusing in his leg)

"My ship was catched fire. The Dutchman and Black Pearl is attacked together at my Endavour."

Soudamini: aahannn...(her full concentration is in the wound)

"I had full navy force by my side but....aahh" (he closed his eyed tightly and bite his lip to prevent his sobbing)

Soudamini is finally able to remove that from his leg. She breaths a relief. 

Soudamini:(in mind) ohhh...finally it's done. but it is still on risk...why didn't I brought titenous injections!! if I had that maybe he felt little better.

She bandaged it and she then look at that man. He didn't made any sound during that operation. He is still shut his eyes. His hands tightly clutching the bedsheet. Soudamini noticed that the tears are flowing from his closed eyes, His nose is red due to weeping. He is silently sobbing. Soudamini wiped his tears from his eyes and try to sooth him.

Soudamini: its ok...every thing is fine...relax.....here have some water....

She forward him the glass but he couldn't hold it for the injurury of her hand. So mini placed the glass gently to his lip and slid her one had behind his neck to support him.

 After some time for the pain and tiredness he again fell unconscious. Soudamini checked his pulse. Luckily his pulse is normal but little slow. Now Soudamini noticed that he is still in his wet clothes. He is not in that state to change his clothes. But she also can't leave him like this?  She hesitae but finally decide to change his clothe. Soudamini take a deep breath and closed her eyes and moved her hand hesitantly and remove his clothes one by one. She take a towel and wipe his bare body and hair. Then she take a new pair of clothe from that bag which she stole from the ship. It is actually a gents cloth at that era. So she make him wear the clothes. Finally she open her eyes and started to clean his face and arms. Then she apply some medicine on his burning places. When she applying medicine in his left hand she noticed a ring in his ring finger, which has alphabet B in its center. Its like a seal. She quickly remember the pages of that magical book. She saw a picture of that ring and She remember the description and she is just shocked. she look at the person in shocked expression, who is lying on the bed. Only one word escape from her lips is "Lord Cutler Becket!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY READESR, NOW CUTLER BECKET IS ALIVE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WHAT WILL SOUDAMINI DO NOW?HOW WILL SHE REACT? WANT TO KNOW? KEEP READING AND KEEP SUPPORTING. PAINT THE STAR AND SEND YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS.

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें