Naughty Mini

Mini was hiding behind the curtain at the room. His majesty and Cutler enter the room. They take their respective seats. But King can't take his seat for his over weight. Everyone is helping him. Mini laugh by looking their struggles. Everyone stopped their works by hearing the giggle and look each other. King glared at his butler. He got scare. He bring the special chair for His majesty and finally he take his seat. He starts conversation with Cutler.

King: So, Lord Becket. How is your health?

Cutler: Absolutely fine your majesty.

King: No, You are looking very thin. You have to eat properly. Saying this the king grabbed a large plate.

Mini: He always eat properly. Not like you "baby Elephant". OMG...

Mini grasped as she saw his majesty is eating her favorite chocolate muffins.

Mini: My Muffins...

Mini took a pebble and threw it to the king. The pebble hit his back. Cutler was talking with him about the current updates of company. He looked behind but Mini hide again.

Cutler: Is everything ok your majesty?

King: Oh I just feel something hit my back.

Cutler: Your back? ok I'll check.

Cutler about to go but the king stop him. He is getting late so, He want to finish the meeting as fast as possible. They starts again. King is really impress with Cutler.

King: lord becket I understand your point. The crown is always with your decisions for the company. Cutler thanked him. His majesty is continuously eating . Again Mini hit him with pebbles and he looked his back. This time he was scared.

King: Lord becket, I think you should do some holly ritual.

Cutler: I beg your pardon You majesty?

King: The sea has many watery grave of millions of Captains and crews. There soul need to rest and piece. There is something at your ship, lord becket. I can feel it.

Cutler is clueless about his majesty's fear and he is confused to look at his scary face. Here Mini is struggling to suppress her laughter.

Percival arrived and whispered to Cutler.

Percival: Milord, There is something you need to know.

Cutler: Later Percival. Pass the sugar pot and kettle.

Percival has no other option so he passed the trey which was required for tea.

Cutler moved the kettle to pour some tea but instead of tea it poured frog eggs. King scared more. Cutler shocked and open the kettle and a frog came out from it. He glare at Percival. Poor Percival couldn't understand what to do. He give the cup to Percival and order him to bring wine. Cutler is trying to comfort him. Suddenly his majesty jerked his leg as he felt shocking sensation. He swore loudly.

Cutler: Your majesty are you ok?

King: Lord becket. I felt some strange and scary sensation in my feet. There is something evil at your ship.

King looks scary. Cutler is total confused what make him scared.

Yes again Mini. She put her special pen on his majesty's shoe which give him electric shock.

Mini: Not so fast your majesty. I'll stop your over eating habit and force you to do physical exercise. She smiled evilly.

Percival came again with the beverage. He make a drink whispered Cutler's ear while giving him the glass.

Percival: Dr. Sen is missing.

Cutler: What! Percival I told you to...

Cutler stopped his sentence as his gaze fall to the ground. He saw, Mini is crawling to the carpet and came behind his majesty. She tapped his shoulder. He turned his head and Mini take a piece of muffin from his plate. Cutler and Percival both holding their breath. Percival approached with the wine to distract his majesty.

Percival: You majesty please have this. I made specially for you.

He take that. Cutler gesture Mini to go inside. Mini rolled her eyes and enjoying her muffin. Cutler gestured her again but Mini royally ignored.

King: Lord Becket!

"Yes Your Majesty" Cutler Responded instantly. Mini hide again.

King: Did you see The sea witch? I'd hear many story about her.

Mini utter without sound "He is calling me witch". Cutler glared her. Then he gesture her "please. Take anything that you want but please leave." Then Mini nod and go inside. Cutler take a breaths of relief. But Mini is not going to leave him easily. She threw a paper ball to his majesty before leaving the place. His majesty pick that one and read aloud, "My dear baby Elephant, Your weight won't reduce if you don't change your eating habit and don't exercise. otherwise one day you will bust. BOOMM!!!"

King: That girl is here!! look what she sent. I want her ri...

He stop at middle cause his majesty watched her threw the mirror. He screamed, "This girl!!!!". He run to catch her but he can't because he ran towards the mirror and it hit his forehead. He turned and found no one. Mini already ran from there, no one saw her except Cutler.

King: Lord Becket, That girl.

"Which girl your majesty?" Cutler nervously asked.

King: The pirate girl.

Cutler: There is no girl here your majesty. Right Percival?

Percival nods.

Cutler: Your majesty I am afraid you are drunk. I think you should go and take some rest.

King: No I saw...yes, maybe, you are right lord becket.

Cutler about to breath in relief but he saw that Mini take his another ship and sailing it. She was waiving to cutler. Cutler couldn't say anything but mutter under his breath, "Mini." He again wide his eyes when he saw Mini was doing something with his cannons. His majesty's babbling isn't bothering to him. He was moving his index finger and uttering like, "no..Mini...No." But Mini didn't notice. As a result BOOMMM!!!

King: AAAA!!! MOMMMYYY!!!

Mini accidently fire the cannon ball. Everyone scared.

Mini: OOPPSS!!! SORRY GUYS!!

She moved the ship from there as fast as she can. Everyone get busy after his majesty as he was hell scared and babbling,

King: Oh...save me god...I'll eat less. I'll do exercise, I'll do my work by myself. please save me.

Cutler was rubbing his forehead in frustration.

Port Royal,

Jack is moving here and there. He finally got his compass. Now he is heading for Tortuga. He is searching for a ship. Here he found Mini's ship. He was about to aboard but suddenly

"HEY! DO'T YOU DARE TO STEL THIS SHIP!"

A loud girly voice stop him. He turned and found a girl was standing on the deck putting her both fist on her waist and staring him with arch brows.

TBC...

===========================================================================

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें