Mini is kidnapped

Mini is passing her time by listening music in her phone. But Sitting calmly is against of Mini's nature. She came outside from the cart. The driver saw that.

Driver: Madam, please come inside. Lord Becket will hang me if something happen to you.

Mini: Oh. Don't worry. He won't do anything. She saw some women's are catching fishes by hand. She ran there to watch. She click some photos with them. The women's were startled at first cause they are not that open minded to befriend with someone rich and More educated then them who came down from Lord becket's very Expensive Royal Cart, travels with great businessman who is a very closed person of British government. But It's Mini's power to easily cope up with any people from any stage. She was roaming here and there singing and dancing.  Barbosa is watching her.

Barbosa: Penitel and Regetti, Go get her.

They both are going behind her.

At Cutler's office,

Cutler: Mercer, What do you think about the myth?

Mercer: It's exist milord.

Cutler: The books are indicating this only.

Mercer: We will get the liquor from "The Fountain Of Youth" and that will be only for you milord, only for the company.

Outside,

Mini was walking and moving her tennis racket to practice her shot. Regetti came behind her and about to catch her but her racket hit him on his face and he fall down. Mini heard the sound she turned but she couldn't found anyone. She  

Cutler smirked and said, "Jack will help us. He has his compass which indicate the direction of those thing he desire the most."

Mercer: As you wish milord.

Cutler said, But the myth says that, the fountain need a sacrifice to give immortality.

He said worryingly.

Mercer: I'm always at you service milord.

Mercer bowed to show the respect. Cutler gently said, I know you and your faithfulness Mr. Mercer. Jack could be the sacrifice.

An evil smirk play on his lips. The same aggression comes to him. Mercer is looking to him. 

Mercer said in his mind, "or it could be that immature girl or maybe you." Mercer smirked.

Cutler walking Infront of Mercer without having any knowledge that the death is also walking right behind him all the time.

Mercer: Milord shall we go for the fountain?

Cutler: Yes. Let's go to port Royal and get Jack from the jail.

Mercer bowed and leave the place. Cutler open the cart but couldn't find Mini anywhere.

Cutler: Mini! Mini!

Cutler is calling her. But Mini isn't responding. He is calling her name. Fear caught him. He ran to search of Mini.

Cutler: Mini! Mini Where are you? Mini!

" Why are you shouting Cutler? Are you going to deaf the whole port royal?

Cutler looked here and there. Finally he looked upwards and find Mini sitting on a bench of a tree eating water melon. Cutler breathes in relive.

Mini: Move from there. Let me concentrate.

He moved a bit.

Cutler: Mini why the hell are you sitting there? I told you to stay in the car. 

Mini: Cutler, let your brain cool and clam. Come have this piece of water melon?

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें