Mini or fountain of youth

At the ship,

Mini suddenly saw Elizabeth, Mini called her,

Mini: Hey! Elizabeth!

Elizabeth look back and saw her. Mini ran to her and hug her.

Mini: Hi, Long time huh! How are u and (looking her her belly) How is the Cute pie? Did she / He kicked?

Elizabeth: Hold on! Hold on! So many questions. (She laughed) I'm fine and so as the little one. And no it didn't kicked yet. BTW what about u? How can u came here?

Mini: OHH!!!! Elizabeth I'M KIDNAPPED!!!!

Elizabeth: WHAT!!!!

Mini: YES!!! I'm kidnapped by pirates. Barbosa, Gibs, Jack everyone is here. ISN'T IT EXCITING!!!

Elizabeth: Dr. Do you realize, You are kidnapped!!

Mini: I know Darling. By the way you have super amaizing crews. I love them.

Elizabeth roam her eyes and saw the changed situation. She was confused and also admire Mini.

Port Royal,

Cutler busted at Jack's cell where he was imprisoned.

Jack: Hey, Mate you are looking like a boiling oven. Did the Doc made fun of ya again?

Cutler grab Jack's collar and said while gritting his teeth, "Your friend Barbosa kidnapped Mini, and I know it's all your plan so that I would free you and give you the location of fountain of youth."

Jack: Easy boi, Why are ya loosing your control? She is a sweet poison. Barbosa can't harm her.

Cutler pushing Jack and said, "I'm not in a mood of your stupid jokes. I want her safe and sound Infront of me. Tell me where all your friends are hiding."

Cutler hissed, "I know how disgusting you guys are. If anything will happen to her, I won't spare you flirty people."

Jack: They just want to take revenge from ya. They are trying to humiliate her cause he is your guest and the whole port royal witnessed how she wrapped you in her small finger. Look at ya, You're The Lord Cutler Becket. But now look at ya, The Director of EITC is roaming behind a girl calling Mini...Mini...Mi..

Cutler: Don't you dare to take her name, I can only say it.

Jack: See, that's how ya react. Barbosa won't kill her. You said, she is a Doc. And A Doc has a grate demand at ships. With the help of my compass, We can go the fountain of youth. Ya can get the tonic, Dutchman, Turner by your side with the help of the immortal tonic. He want to get rid of the curse to spend his time with his wife and child.

Cutler is in deep thinking. He is trapped between the fight of his heart and Brain. A smirk came to Jack's lip. Mercer who was listening them without uttering a word, Hit Cutler with his ultimate weapon, "Lord, Beckett, Sir, Jonathan Becket said something to you. Do you remember?"

This one word make Cutler startled. Some Flashback coming to his mind. He said in cold voice, "Get the Armanda ready, We are going to The Fountain of youth."

Jack open his compass to find the fountain of youth but it indicate to Cutler's wine collection.

"Jack! Can't you think about the fountain of youth for god sake!" Cutler said with frustration.

Jack: I didn't drink a drop of rum since morning. It's my energy secret you know.

Cutler: you are not doing anything.

Jack: Can I have a drink?

Cutler: Jack...

Jack: A little.

Cutler: sigh and nod. Jack grab a bottle and starts drinking it.

Cutler was lost in his thought which was break with Mercer and Jack's argument as he was asking him to give the compass because he think Jack is only wasting there time. Cutler approached and snatch the compass from Jack. When he open the compass, It indicate a direction.

Cutler: Mr. Mercer, We found the direction. Set the sail!

Cutler was still holding the compass and he was glaring at the compass. Jack was dumbfound by finally realizing that Cutler is now going to get the Fountain of youth.

Jack: How can you ignore that damn beautiful lady!

Cutler glared him. Jack continue, "I was jus saying that, It's not good to let a women suffer among the pirates."

This time Cutler felt guilty for not be able to rescue her. He realized that he take this decision without thinking twice. Jack was about to speak more to increase his guilt but Mercer interrupt them and Cutler went from the place with a pool of guilt.  

At pirate ship, 

Mini is already played a loud music and start dancing with the crew. And Barbosa is gritting his teeth.

Barbosa: I'll kill this girl!

A crew member said, She sang 10 songs is 9 different language, since the morning.

Barbosa: What! Jesses, plz tell me who is the mother of this girl. I want to ask one question what kind of food she ate while she was pregnant. Nonsense Chatterbox! I never ever saw this kind of girl in my life!  Suddenly Mini found a glass bottle. It was rolling in the ground.

Mini: What's this?

Mini take the bottle. There is a liquate fill in it. She open the bottle and sniff it's smell. She frown and drink it.

Mini gulped the whole thing at one go. Her throat is burning and everything is spinning to her. She is completely drunk. She is laughing without any reason. 

The crew said, "Oh god! She drink the whole bottle of Rum!"

Everyone shocked to see this.

================================================================================

Sorry for the small chapter. Don't get angry and Plz support the story.

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें