Talking with him

At Endeavor, Cutler was doing some paper work. Today was janes birthday. He was in his study engrossed in work. He was trying to make himself busy. This is the only way that he can forget his pains for some time. Mini watched him. She also felt bad for him.

Then she thought something

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then she thought something. She went from there. After some time she came at Cutler's study. He was still working. Mini entered the study. He was still working. He didn't notice Mini. Mini silently walk past Cutler's table and went to the balcony.

After sometime, Cutler's concentration broke by heard some sound

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After sometime, Cutler's concentration broke by heard some sound. He looked here and their and saw Mini was talking with someone. He was surprised because he can't see anyone's presence except Mini. He got up from his seat and tried to hear the not so one way conversation.

Mini: You know what, Today I ride the horse. With Cutler. You know who is Cutler? Ok let me tell you He is the Chairman of East India tra....(suddenly stop) OOpsss...I forgot You know him already. You know what He hurt his teeth just because of his ego. He even ready to bear the pain but not ready to go to dentist. Such a rude and Egoistic person. Bitter ground. huhhh!!!

Cutler was totally confused that Mini is talking about him to a invisible person.

Mini: You know what he call me brainless kid. KID??? Am I look like a kid? Always scold me.

Cutler is now curious to know that who is the person that Mini is complaining about him. He went behind her.

Mini: Yes, I also trouble him, Quarrel with him. But you know How innocent I am.

Cutler: who is there? (muttered)

Mini: But anyways, He is not much bad that I thought. He is a nice person. He cares for me. How much I irritate or annoy him he could never hurt me.

Cutler smiled a little.

Mini: But one things that I don't like about him. He always hide his pain and anger behind his coldness. I don't like him for this behavior.

Cutler lost some where.

Mini: Oh no, I have to go otherwise the bitter ground will come and start his boring lectures.

Cutler chuckles.

Mini: Good night Mom. I love u. I miss you.

Cutler: Mini!!

Mini: oh Cutler! come in.

Cutler came in.

Cutler: what are you doing?

Mini: nothing just talking with my mom. Do you wanna met her?

Cutler: With pleasure but you said you mom....

Mini: hmm. I said but that doesn't mean I can't talk with her. look..(She pointed her finger)

Cutler followed the direction and see that I was a star.

Mini: That is my mom. Clam and steadily shining. I never got a chance to met my mom. I don't have any attachment or any memory of her. I don't even remember her face. But when I saw my friends with their mom, I really felt sad. I thought if my mom was alive then I could also get the warmth of my mom, I could also get the love of my mom. Yes, My dad loves me a lot. When I was a child I cry a lot for my mom. I was in depression. I felt incomplete without her.

Cutler: Then What did you do?

Mini: Not me. My dad did. He took me to our terrace and pointed that star and said that, 

FB 

" This is your mom. She is watching you. Dear, your mom love you so much" 

Little Mini: Then why did she go to sky? Didn't she know How much I miss her?

"She know it. She also miss you. She don't like to see you sad. But She can't came. She was so pure that god take her. Because god need good people to make star angels. But she don't like to see her princess in the pool of tears. She also cry along with you. Do you want to make your mom cry?"

Little Mini: No dad. I don't want.

"Then promise me and your mom that you will always stay happy. For your mother's sake. If you want to say anything to your mom or miss her, you will talk with her. She will definitely listen to you."

Little Mini: yes dad. I will never cry again. never.

Fb

Mini: That time dad just tell me this things to sooth a motherless child. He just tell me a story to save me from depression. Indeed it's just a excuse to distract a child. But what ever he want to say was absolutely correct. (Turning to Cutler and holding his hand) Cutler, We have no control in our birth and death. We can't have any option to choose these things. We can't ignore this 2 things. It is already decided. Death is a truth we have to accept. If we always stay sad by remembering them, they will also won't get peace.

Cutler was listening to her very attentively.

Mini: I had not a single memory of my mom, but I keep myself alive with that childish talk to keep her soul happy. You have so many bitter- sweet memory of jane, the moment's which you spend with her, janes works, her paintings everything. If I can do it then can't you live you life like jane wanted to see? Today is janes Birthday. Do you thing she is happy to see her brother sad? Didn't she was the one who wised never ending smile and happiness for you? You are making her fell guilty for her death which was not in her control.

Cutler looked another direction to control his tears. Mini understand this. She was about to go but stop midway.

 She was about to go but stop midway

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mini: I know it is hard for you. You can take your time. I just want to tell you something. (pointing a little girl) Her name is also jane and today is also her birthday. She is a daughter of a poor fisherman. Her parents couldn't celebrate her birthday. I promised her to celebrate her birthday. If you want, you can also join with me. At least the smile of this little girl will give peace to jane.

Mini went from their leaving Cutler alone to give him some time for himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Will Cutler came with Mini? Will he remain cold? Keep reading and don't forget to put your comments.

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें