promo

The sea was very turbulent. Lightning was flashing.

Mini while swimming, can feel her hands were started freezing cause the water was cold and she was literally fighting with the waves. Her body was freeing and she was getting short of breaths. But she haven't time to think about those.

Mini: The storm is coming. no I should go to Island as soon as possible. There Cutler is waiting for me very patiently. His can't walk without me. What if he will fall in the sea and unable to get up? What if the big trees will fall upon him? I can see him lying on ground with closed eye.

Cutler is trying to manage himself. A tree suddenly falls on Cutler's top. He runs to escape from her. But he falls in the sea.

The water is carrying him away. He is trying very hard to swim. But can't. SHe is drowning in water. He can't breathe.

Cutler: MINI....(drown)...grasping for air...MINI...

After a lot of effort she is able to go to island. Her and is numb and she was shivering in cold. After taking a deep breathes. She is ran to her house.

Mini running in this rain to find cutler. But he was disappeared.

Mini: (shout) CUTLER...CUTLER WHERE ARE YOU?...CUTLER....ARE YOU OK?.....CUTLER

Mini was very tensed. She was running. suddenly she saw a boot which was lying at sea shore. Mini went there.

Mini: it...it was cutler's....bbb....boot....that....means.....he...(cry)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please vote and comment.

Your beloved....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें