❊𝓡𝓾𝓭𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓪: 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓽𝔂 ❊

Book: Rudhita- Proclivity
Author: Anu
ancRal
Judge: Nafi
Binoy_RoyChowdhury

Book: Rudhita- ProclivityAuthor: AnuancRalJudge: NafiBinoy_RoyChowdhury

TOTAL: 55/100

Dear Anu

I reviewed your book. And I think you are new to this writing community. I like your book and plot and also the cover. I am going  to tell you from my own experience and I am sure it will definitely help you.

Title and the plot was interesting but the cover. Dear I should suggest you to make the cover for lead character "Rudhita" it will look very beautiful and will attach the Readers. Storyline was good and every part was nice. You have described the scenes very nicely.

You have to look more into your language style, Grammar and emotion attachment. Every part has many mistakes like in first part you wrote "Wajahh" and "humesh" but it will be "Wajah" and "humesha" respectively.

In second part you wrote "sukkon" but the correct word is "sukoon". And there was line "Handsome go ho gaye" this wasn't correct. The sentence should be like this - "Anirudh bohot handsome hogaye ho"

I like the way you described the scenes but the emotional attachment was less. Try to put emotions in your characters then it will develop more in your character.

And I guess you are not editing your book before publishing. Please do edit your chapters before publishing it. Because choti- moti galti will reduce the enjoyment.