❊ 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝓾: 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝔂 ❊

Book: Barrister Babu- Uncertainty
Author: Inaya Hassan
_InayaHassan
Judge: Parineeta
parineeta3107

Book: Barrister Babu- UncertaintyAuthor: Inaya Hassan_InayaHassanJudge: Parineetaparineeta3107

TOTAL: 99/100

So I read "Uncertainty" and after reading this piece I was blown. It is very difficult for me to point out mistakes in this very book.

Starting with the cover the edit you made was superb. That scene is my personal favourite one. The thing I want to suggest in here is to increase the font size, it was very small. From my private library I was not even able to read the author's name it was looking all mixed up.

Talking about the blurb it was amazing. The correct depiction of what you will get inside of the book. Expressing Bondita's state by the disease of pool of emotions got all my heart ❤️ it was an incredible idea.

The plot was so.. so.. so... unique !!! I just want to hug you for portraying this. Solitude is a human right and everyone needs a break to cherish ourselves and I am glad you brought this topic. Everything was portrayed beautifully all the emotions, their inner fights everything. The way you described each and every scene was so wonderful. The choice of words the lines depicted the emotional which they should.
I really was able to feel every emotions of every damn character.

Another thing which I loved was that everyone was right in their own places. Be it Bondita , Anirudh , Kaka or Batuk .. no one was milk bathed nor were they completely wrong. The things were exactly according to that time period be it kaka's mindset or bondita oblivious to sex educational.

The characters were sooo realistic nothing was over and nothing was underrated. The character of Mr. Candella (well Cinderella for me) was the best of all. The relationship which kaka and thakuma shared, chandrachurns guilt, tapurs hesitation everything was a blast.

My personal favourite scene was the one where after their fight bondita comes in the study where Anirudh was sitting and rested her head on his chest. That scene said everything without words. Their talk, the moment was and will be very special to me. Despite the fact that they faught some moments ago in this whole world they find the refuge in the other one only. This was the best of all.
The scene where bondita was on her journey to Darjeeling was the second favourite one. I was able to feel every emotion. It seemed as if a bird got free from her cage and wants to fly as high as she could.

There were no grammar mistakes which made the connection towards the story stronger. Yes, there were instance when I found that it should be she where you used he and it was only once or twice plus I know its a typo so gonna take it lightly. There was a word "fractions of seconds" where "s" was not necessary.

This book, sometimes made me laugh, sometimes it provided me solace, smile, moments of awww! and eventually it got settled inside my heart.

Outstanding..❤️