❊𝓐𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓭𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 ❊

Book: Anecdotes Of Love
Author: Neha
Exoticlittlesoul
Judge: Shreya
dildooba__

Book: Anecdotes Of LoveAuthor: NehaExoticlittlesoulJudge: Shreyadildooba__

TOTAL: 71/100

Cover
The cover is good. But as your book contains tragic OS, so it would be better if you keep the mood of the cover as Sad.

Blurb
I've deducted marks on the blurb because it was only given as 'OS series' in the blurb. You can add some quotes related to the title. As your book contains tragic os, so you could keep something according to that.

Language and style
You have used hard English which might be difficult for the readers to understand. I could understand it but those who are little weak in English, they needed a dictionary beside them to read it.

Grammar
Grammar was good but you've made many punctuation mistakes. You should look into that. And in the first OS, you've used 'Babu' instead of 'Bahu'. Go through your work before publishing it.

Description of scenes
You have described the scenes beautifully but as I told somewhere I can't connect with it. In the last OS, I can't understand the first paragraph. I've to read it 2 more times to understand it's meaning.

Emotional attachment
I feel somewhere the essence of Anidita were missing. I can't connect with the emotions at once. I've to read it again to feel it.

Overall plot
As a reader I can't connect with your last OS. It leaves so many questions behind. What happened to Bondita?? Why she is not with him?? After both of their families arrived, what happened after that?? Did they did something to Bondita??
I feel like it's not a proper ending. You could enhance your thinking and think more about a proper ending which can answer all my questions above.

Overall enjoyment
Readers will enjoy but somewhere I feel like I am not connecting with the storyline. Anirudh feeding his daughter and be confession part, I loved the most.

I am totally new in reviewing a book. I hope I've done justification to your book by judging