❊ 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓭𝓱 𝓡𝓸𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓱𝓪𝓻𝔂 ❊

Book: Anirudh Roy Choudhary (pov)
Author: Kiara
maintumharax_
Judge: Sara
saraxangel

Book: Anirudh Roy Choudhary (pov)Author: Kiara maintumharax_Judge: Sarasaraxangel

TOTAL: 92/100

Cover is beautiful and goes well with the title and the plot as it's about ARC's feelings but you can make it much attractive than this. Like add clear images than which you've used and add a beautiful quote to cover. That's all about the cover according to my opinion. :)

Story plot is amazing. We've never seen Anirudh's side of pov for those situations in serial and we just decided he is wrong or right. He too had been suffering back then but anyone didn't understand his pov. Anirudh's feeling are penned down so beautifully in your book. Hats of to you Kiu di!

Blurb is short and nice. You've given a proper explanation about the book in it's blurb.

Also some grammer mistakes were there like in prologue, "...caned by his father...". It should be "...caned by her father..." and in the chapter "Consent", it should be "you have to take her permission, you have to ask her whether you can hold..." instead of "you have to take his permission, you have to ask him whether you can hold..." and in a chapter, there was a typo "...I too was I pressure...". It should be "in pressure" not "I". (About the last point. Ik auto correct sucks! XD. I ignored it while preparing the mark sheet but I added it to the review so, you can edit it :)

It literary bring tears to my eyes when Anirudh remembered Saurabh. When Anirudh kissed Bondita saying, "After you Ms. Beautiful" and when he kissed his cheeck after taking her permission, I had gone in a Aww... that's was so cute and lovely.

It is an amazing and mesmerizing book. Your writing skills are just ❤️. Give me some of your writing skills di! *giggling* And lastly I've to say, I enjoyed a lot reading your book! You're an amazing writer. Looking forward to read more of your amazing writings! ❤️

I tried to give a better review to your book! ❤️Sorry if I have any mistakes regarding the review as this is my first time of reviewing a book, so... :p